Redskins at Cardinals gameday thread 9-9-18

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it really isn't the loss that kills me. It's losing and getting just butt whipped. It's been a while, it seems to me, since I've seen us look so helplessly overmatched.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it really isn't the loss that kills me. It's losing and getting just butt whipped. It's been a while, it seems to me, since I've seen us look so helplessly overmatched.

but how 'bout that Mark McGrath, huh?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's one thing for the team to be bad. It's another for the team to be boring as well. :( Ugh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what people expected... we have the most conservative combo of OC/QB, with the worst WR core in the league, an average at best DL with literally not ONE legit linebacker.

This team has 3 superstars (PP, Jones, DJ) one all-time great who's time is almost up (Fitz) and pretty much meh-to-dog-crap everywhere else.

But at least we got Rosen! That alone gives me hope for the future... emphasis on alone though.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know what people expected... we have the most conservative combo of OC/QB, with the worst WR core in the league, an average at best DL with literally not ONE legit linebacker.

This team has 3 superstars (PP, Jones, DJ) one all-time great who's time is almost up (Fitz) and pretty much meh-to-dog-crap everywhere else.

But at least we got Rosen! That alone gives me hope for the future... emphasis on alone though.
Ehh, Budda is good as well.

I agree with everything else tho.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went outside at the half, as always, but my wife said he literally sang one song. Seriously? Did he just sing Fly? :shrug:

he sang a pupu platter of songs... short cuts of a bunch. but dude looked and sounded like he's been sucking on a meth pipe for two decades.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehh, Budda is good as well.

I agree with everything else tho.

man... I think Buddah gets A LOT of love simply because he has a cool name. He's okay at this point, but no difference maker, IMO.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man... I think Buddah gets A LOT of love simply because he has a cool name. He's okay at this point, but no difference maker, IMO.

He shows flashes and makes some big plays and then get toasted. I will say that he did a great job of tackling AP today.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Fair weather fans really showing up in force today. Morons.
This is the same GM that has brought us our greatest heights.

This team won't win a bunch this year, but it's not a surprise. We'll show well on occasion, but don't bungee in here and drop your sour grapes nonsense on us as if you have any intelligence, then disappear when something goes right.
Who in the hell does that?!?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort