Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 10-15-23

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will post snap counts from yesterday eventually. When they do, I bet they'll find that Collins had more snaps than any other OLB by no small margin.

I wonder if they're giving him a lot of rope and reps to show he can't do it.
My prediction before the season was Zaven willl not be a starter after game 8 or so. We will see

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
That was supposed to be a read option by Dobbs. If the end crashes, which Donald did, Dobbs needs to pull the handoff and run it outside. That is how the play is designed.
pretty sure the error was to keep it -- he should have handed it off and Rondale would have had a soft edge and open field in front of him

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the error was to keep it -- he should have handed it off and Rondale would have had a soft edge and open field in front of him
You are right, I think I am confusing it with another play in the red zone later in the game. Anyhow, in addition to not being nearly as good a passer as Kyler, he is also just as bad at making those reads.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will post snap counts from yesterday eventually. When they do, I bet they'll find that Collins had more snaps than any other OLB by no small margin.

I wonder if they're giving him a lot of rope and reps to show he can't do it.
I believe that is exactly what they are doing because if he can show he can, that is a huge help to them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson