Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-1-23

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The game was 21-16 going into the 4th quarter against the most loaded team in football, on the road, without our starting QB, and all of our defensive line.

Expecting better than that is setting your standards preposterously high.
5 to 19 in one Q was a bummer. The idea that only losing by 19 is good is the epitome of low standards.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Did anyone hear why the refs pulled Frodo from the game. I'm guessing concussion protocol
He took a hit to the head...and needed help to get up, apparently. A spotter noticed and. Called down to the refs to pull him and have him checked out. He missed a couple series, but was in for the final drive.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ertz is an enigma. We hear his name and we think of what Ertz was… but he isn’t anymore.
I’m hoping somewhere down the line there’s a team looking for a te before the trade deadline.
To my eyes that has to be the reason the team is seemingly feeding him targets.
Create a stat sheet that looks like he is still Philly ertz and maybe we get a 5th for him at the deadline.
Otherwise I would have McBride running all those snaps

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Murray is an overpriced baby. Rattle him and goes and pouts with his Ipad on the sidelines. Not a leader, but hey if you're good with him it's better for us. Go 9ers!
You should try watching the games sometime! Usually they are on the local channels but if you are out of market DirecTV has you covered! Congrats on discovering football, it's a great sport

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ertz is an enigma. We hear his name and we think of what Ertz was… but he isn’t anymore.
I’m hoping somewhere down the line there’s a team looking for a te before the trade deadline.
It's a tricky one

Gardeck didn't have much impact coming off his ACL last season. After another preseason and 12 months though he's back to what he looked like becoming in 2021.

Ertz is older however. Time isn't on his side

Reactions: PJ1

Seattle49er

Reaction score
You should try watching the games sometime! Usually they are on the local channels but if you are out of market DirecTV has you covered! Congrats on discovering football, it's a great sport
Hilarious, don't give up your day job, comedy isn't for you.

I'm sure it hurts but its the truth. Your last coach couldn't even get Murray to run the plays he called.

Like I said if you're good with him great, but don't try convince people what they see isn't whats happening.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our defense is smoke and mirrors. Talent wise, it is in sad shape for the future. Especially the front seven. They are playing really hard, just imagine if we had about half the talent of SF on that side of the ball.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Hilarious, don't give up your day job, comedy isn't for you.

I'm sure it hurts but its the truth. Your last coach couldn't even get Murray to run the plays he called.

Like I said if you're good with him great, but don't try convince people what they see isn't whats happening.
I'm sure you know more than us, I'll defer to your superior knowledge of Cardinals football, Niner fan living in Seattle.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Our defense is smoke and mirrors. Talent wise, it is in sad shape for the future. Especially the front seven. They are playing really hard, just imagine if we had about half the talent of SF on that side of the ball.
I dunno. The interior DL is a failure in progress, but every pass rusher is under contract for 2024, and we’ll see some growth.

Ojulari sure has been a tremendous bust so far.