Redskins at Cardinals gameday thread 9-9-18

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What’s there to be afraid of on 4th down. If you make a good catchable pass and it’s batted down it’s the same as if he bounced one like he did.
I think we are making a similar point.

I'm saying because it's 4th down, you need to be sure...he should have just fired it in there or picked a different receiver.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The current starting QB looks like he is pretty much done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What’s there to be afraid of on 4th down. If you make a good catchable pass and it’s batted down it’s the same as if he bounced one like he did.
Throwing it low and away is saying if the receiver can make a play, good...if not we can try again.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we are making a similar point.

I'm saying because it's 4th down, you need to be sure...he should have just fired it in there or picked a different receiver.

Gotcha. We’re on the same page then.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Officials like Washington - but don’t matter - nothing really matters - looks like cards are boycotting the NFL - at this point we have a better chance of going winless that going undefeated - so now you know

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another high throw from Bradford. He look awful... for a guy who’s considered “accurate” he looks anything but

Agreed, this might be the most disappointing thing about this game. That or he doesn't throw it down field or our LBer's suck or we don't have a #2 CB.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not giving up on Bradford or this team just yet. This is all on the coaches not preparing their team. Milking the offense in preseason made this game what it was. The coaches lost this game for them.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not giving up on Bradford or this team just yet. This is all on the coaches not preparing their team. Milking the offense in preseason made this game what it was. The coaches lost this game for them.

I guess this is the hope since it would mean we have enough talent on this team to win some games. It appears to me that the lack of talent at LBer is the main reason we lost. Sure Bradford sucked but that doesn't matter as much as the D not being able to get hardly any stops.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I have not given up by any means. Yes, McCoy is conservative but the whole coaching staff handled this game to me with kid gloves and caution and one cannot play like this in the NFL... game four will tell us about Wilks