xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cam Thomas inside here

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It is still a work in progress for me. There are some things that make me shake my head and others that I feel are pretty clever. The alignment and personnel package of the Moore TD run is one of those clever things.
Yup. He had six targets for four receptions and eight yards.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing that stands out to me about this team so far is its resilience from game to game. They lead the Commanders most of the game but have a bit of a collapse and lose in the fourth.

The next game, they have no hangover and come out like gangbusters… but have an EPIC collapse and lose. Now fear COULD be building on a young team no one believes in.

A lot of Card regimes in the past that woulda been it, a second consecutive loss leading to like a 7 game losing streak. But this bounced back AGAIN, even stronger in their toughest test of the season and actually FINISH their third game with a W.

That right there is because the guys believe in the coach. And that alone has me really excited for the rest of the season. We ain’t gonna be in the Caleb/Maye running. This team is likely winning 5-6 games. So, let’s see what else they can do from here, Hope Kyler comes back and looks solid and if so, then sky’s the limit with a big chunk of picks and cap space next off-season to make a big leap.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Embarrassing fan support. Cards are all together on the field getting psyched up for the game and the majority of the stadium booed loudly because there are mostly Cowboys fans here. Then the announcer says, “Let’s hear it for YOUR Arizona Cardinals !!” which only resulted in more and louder booing.

I really hope we win or it’s close so it keeps them quiet like the Giants fans all of last week’s first half.
Yeah, it was about 60% Cowboys fans but at least they were kept quiet for the most part :cool: