Lions at Cardinals gameday thread 9-27-20

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team needs a f’ing kick in the ass. We thought this was a walkover. What a total team piss poor show. PATHETIC effort, crappy play calls, and telegraphed defensive scheme.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fuckinf embarrassing. Watch this team implode now. This will set the tone for the rest of the season. I dont see it in Kliff to rally this team and get them motivated.

Bad decisions, bad play calling, sloppy football.

this was kliff’s first time winning and he can’t handle his team to stay focus.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why did Murray decide to go long on that last drive? If they got the first, the could've killed alot of clock. Just seems the Cards were giving them the win...

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can we all get real about this team now?

Yeah we're better but nowhere near Seahawks, Rams or full strength Niners.
Stop with the rams and Seahawks. The rams got beat today and were down 28-3 at one point. The Seahawks were up 30-15 and are on the verge of losing their lead and we already beat the Niners in their home

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We played HORRIBLE. First drive of the game we looked lazy and we lost to a team that wont win more than 4 games this year.

Playoff teams dont lose these games.
The lions are better than what most are saying on the board. They have a veteran qb and a lot of young good players. At the end of the year if stafford stays healthy, this loss won’t look as bad

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So seeing this game, gives me the security that we aren't a playoff team this year. After game 3 we know more or less who we are. A team that isn't there yet. With a young QB that isn't where he should be a D-Coordinator that can't produce TO if his life depends on it, to many penalites ...

Now we get another 2 "easier" teams but after that the easy games are over and if we end up 8-8 we can be happy.

If you wanna make a playoff run you have to win all games you should win and then some that are a toss up and maybe one that you shouldn't but we aren't there yet and so. I for now don't see us in the playoffs, at all.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just 7 days ago, people were projecting 5-0....hahahaha

Is next week Carolina? They are gonna roll...even without Mccaffrey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Doubt it. Guys like Kyler will have bounce back games... It's just in their DNA. If the defense holds to be just average I can't imagine they even make it a game tbh.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray better learn quick cuz Belichek will bring the same defensive philosophy as Patricia.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am curious what you saw today that makes you think coaching was an issue?
These facts:

the blitz rarely got home and more often than not was burned.

another game without a takeaway

the massive reliance on keesean Johnson

the low usage of kyler on designed draws playing a man-defense

As far as I can tell we didn’t take away a single aspect of the game from a bad lions team.

rare downfield throws despite fairly good protection for kyler

don’t get me wrong, kyler had a really bad game today too. And really no one had big impact offensively or defensively. But imo we were thoroughly out-coached on both sides of the ball. Detroit was obviously scheming kyler confused and kk didn’t find answers. And vances defense just didn’t stiffen whenever it was needed nor create turnovers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard