Reaction score
OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
K Johnson will have some opportunities today to show he belongs on the WR chart.

Will Simmons play more today?

They need to be easing him in more every week.

Nothing like game speed snaps to get you up to speed.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Report RB Jonathan Ward has been placed on active active roster from the practice squad.

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Eno Benjamin is not getting playing time?

"Described as a 'free spirit' by coach Kliff Kingsbury, Benjamin has made a strong initial impression in camp. "He has a knack for finding the hole, there's no doubt," Kingsbury said. "He definitely has a feel for the run game, and that's exciting to see where he can take this thing. He has to find a role in and contribute on special teams, and he knows that, but we like what we've seen so far." Benjamin isn't a gobsmacking athlete, but he is versatile and has impressive wiggle to go along with a low center of gravity. He's definitely worth keeping around in Dynasty leagues this season."

Reading between the lines from this Rotoworld summary, I would guess he is not as committed to special teams as he needs to be. "Free spirit" could also be a nice way of saying "bad at blocking assignments" or "doesn't know the playbook well enough".

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Described as a 'free spirit' by coach Kliff Kingsbury, Benjamin has made a strong initial impression in camp. "He has a knack for finding the hole, there's no doubt," Kingsbury said. "He definitely has a feel for the run game, and that's exciting to see where he can take this thing. He has to find a role in and contribute on special teams, and he knows that, but we like what we've seen so far." Benjamin isn't a gobsmacking athlete, but he is versatile and has impressive wiggle to go along with a low center of gravity. He's definitely worth keeping around in Dynasty leagues this season."

Reading between the lines from this Rotoworld summary, I would guess he is not as committed to special teams as he needs to be. "Free spirit" could also be a nice way of saying "bad at blocking assignments" or "doesn't know the playbook well enough".

What a nice way to say Eno needs to improve. 'Free spirit,' that's a good one.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's Jonathan Ward.

Does anyone know why Eno Benjamin is not getting playing time?

I was wondering the same thing.

CPN gave us some info that I haven't heard before.

Put in that work on ST's Eno!

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok, I am staying in the Alexandria, Va area for the next 3 weeks. Any way to get the Cards games on TV or my phone? If not, I will use ESPN's gamecast to follow the game and our game day thread here.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok, I am staying in the Alexandria, Va area for the next 3 weeks. Any way to get the Cards games on TV or my phone? If not, I will use ESPN's gamecast to follow the game and our game day thread here.
Topstreams nfl if connection is good awesome quality hd pic

I watch it on my tablet!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go cards very nervous on this gm

Hope hop murray connection continues to excel also hope drake has a decent gm

Need dre Peterson to ball Stafford is a talented qb with decent weapons

Go cards!!! Please play well....

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
got some flak for starting Isabella in my fantasy league... I think he has a big week...

LFG boys! happy sunday

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope for a good game, good D ST and O and no Injureies. A win would be really nice and helping but I think if the first 4 things are true we should win it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got some flak for starting Isabella in my fantasy league... I think he has a big week...

LFG boys! happy sunday
I have a bunch of injured WR and needed a third wr so grabbed fitz from waivers. Hoping my choice was better than yours [emoji6]

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson