Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-17-23

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seems like 2023 Murray prefers big targets with his accuracy issues
Lets sign another Athletic TE to pair up with Mcbride/Higgins and Just keep dortch Who plays bigger then his size
Wilson maybe bothered by sone injuries but he has been his whole career and at best he Is a wr3
Brown is disinterested knowing he will sign a 1 year deal somewhere else
Moore has poor field vision, when he makes cuts he lose balance,he can squat 600 lb but he goes down too easily
he has good straight line speed but thats all

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yeah there was a point where I wanted to keep Hollywood was just hoping it was reasonable but that's long gone. Let him walk and get other guys.

He's not making any impact, if he's hurt he should be sitting, if he's not hurt he should be impacting.
Same. The past 5ish weeks...I'm out.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

To be fair we ran for about 120 more yards today than we did the first time. Conner played both games, and Dobbs had 48 yards himself. They were missing DT's and Hufanga today.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler looking like the Brain (Pinky and the) with that beanie at the presser.
You must be registered for see images attach
lol downvoting this take is hilarious

No ulterior motive or association guys, simply saw it and it was the first thing that popped into my mind as a likeness. Not a small joke either.

You must be registered for see images attach

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s not a defense in the league that we can scare or dictate an attack against. It’s throw to the TE and run Connor.
Nobody to stretch the field. Nobody to strike fear in the hearts of DC’s.
I don’t know if there is a stat that measures separation of wr’s but if there is Browns has to be 0.5 yards.
Moore , AKA Tiny Dancer is worthless and Pascal should be bagging groceries.
We need TWO bonafide NFL wr’s for this offense and neither one can be under 6’2” tall.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There’s not a defense in the league that we can scare or dictate an attack against. It’s throw to the TE and run Connor.
Nobody to stretch the field. Nobody to strike fear in the hearts of DC’s.
I don’t know if there is a stat that measures separation of wr’s but if there is Browns has to be 0.5 yards.
Moore , AKA Tiny Dancer is worthless and Pascal should be bagging groceries.
We need TWO bonafide NFL wr’s for this offense and neither one can be under 6’2” tall.
Brown also seems to be passive when the ball is in the air. Expecting smoothness for the pass to drop in a basket instead of grinding to get the ball.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson