Cardinals at Bears gameday thread 12-24-23

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It’s the new NFL. The mindset is go for 2 and the xp wins the game if you score again. If you don’t get it, you can make it up by getting the 2pt next time to tie. I don’t like it but that’s what it is now.
When Vrabel did it either last week or the week before and Tennessee won the game. I believe they said the analytics say it's 54% to make a two point conversion.

So the thought process is if you make it on the first try if/when you score next time you're kicking for the win. If you don't make the first one the odds are you'll make it the second time and go to overtime.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can someone give a quick recap of Murray performance from today? I completely missed the game due to a family thing. TIA

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OMG I’m shocked Brit is done with Kyler lol dude you been hating for years…lol. Damn you Kyler for having no WRs to throw too m, just damn you! And your play calling omg it’s the worstest ever… Brit could play QB better in his humble opinion… lol

Nah. I said earlier this year. New regime, new attitude. Time to give Kyler a clean slate. I was looking forward to him coming back and even said people shouldn't expect too much of him after injury.

But he's sucked balls. He's as bad as last year. He's off time all the time. He's inaccurate. His vision is awful. He can't throw a pass that isn't to a guy 3 yards open or at a pinch throw it up for a guy in single coverage and hope they make a play.

He can't throw timing routes at all. He can't throw guys open with back shoulder throws or a ball only they can catch. There was an early pass to McBride where the pass should have been in front of McBride but was on his head where Johnson could break it up.

And the WR excuse is tired. I saw Wilson open a bunch but Kyler can't throw on time.

Look at what Zappe did last night with the ass he as at WR and tell me it's not Kyler.

He's ass.

You must be registered for see images attach

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah. I said earlier this year. New regime, new attitude. Time to give Kyler a clean slate. I was looking forward to him coming back and even said people shouldn't expect too much of him after injury.

But he's sucked balls. He's as bad as last year. He's off time all the time. He's inaccurate. His vision is awful. He can't throw a pass that isn't to a guy 3 yards open or at a pinch throw it up for a guy in single coverage and hope they make a play.

He can't throw timing routes at all. He can't throw guys open with back shoulder throws or a ball only they can catch. There was an early pass to McBride where the pass should have been in front of McBride but was on his head where Johnson could break it up.

And the WR excuse is tired. I saw Wilson open a bunch but Kyler can't throw on time.

Look at what Zappe did last night with the ass he as at WR and tell me it's not Kyler.

He's ass.

Are still a better group of receivers

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone give a quick recap of Murray performance from today? I completely missed the game due to a family thing. TIA
Stats look better than he played

Arizona Passing

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSQBRRTG
24/382306.1202-1719.997.5
24/382136.1202-17--97.5

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Due to a family dinner, I missed the entire second half but the first half was enough to see ahead, and know the outcome.

Week after week its a good thing that they have Prater's foot to put up pts on the scoreboard.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion (hate to say this- but it hasn't changed) that K1 is not a very football smart quarterback. :(
Consensus seems to be moving in that direction. He appears to be a sandlot qb. He appears jittery in the pocket and even looks to his outlet receiver to late.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
A couple years ago Murray was really good throwing the ball to the sidelines and now like 90% of the balls he throws in that area are flat out uncatchable... I don't get what happened to his mechanics.
Someone said (can't remember who) that coaches are trying to fix his footwork but it has messed with his accuracy. :?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
When many of the starters are replacement level I am not sure if injuries matter.
If the starters are replacement level it shouldn’t be difficult to have or find equivalent starters/backups. It’s not like we lost Chris Jones and Aaron Donald.

It should be troubling that our front office has been stymied in their search for a replacement for Leki Fotu.