Cardinals at Bears gameday thread 12-24-23

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the starters are replacement level it shouldn’t be difficult to have or find equivalent starters/backups. It’s not like we lost Chris Jones and Aaron Donald.

It should be troubling that our front office has been stymied in their search for a replacement for Leki Fotu.

Has there been much of a drop off?

Bad players are being swapped for similarly bad players.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Eh I think Carlos Watkins is better than Roy Lopez. Watkins played a lot of snaps and was well thought of by the Cowboys, whereas Lopez was a fringe rotation type guy. Barnes is obviously a lot worse than Kyzir White.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Yes. The interior defensive line is somehow worse now than it was at the beginning of the year.

Early in the year people were saying the D was Actually Good Except for Marco Wilson.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eh I think Carlos Watkins is better than Roy Lopez. Watkins played a lot of snaps and was well thought of by the Cowboys, whereas Lopez was a fringe rotation type guy. Barnes is obviously a lot worse than Kyzir White.

White is the one of only guys who got more than a 1 year deal, so it makes sense that he stands out from the rest of these dudes all brought in from opposing benches on the cheap.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made a wisecrack before the season started, I think in season prediction thread, that one thing we had going for us is that injuries wouldn't hurt us as much this season as they do other teams because we were already playing mostly backups and practice squad callups.