Makes everyone else better

Oh wait, that's basketball

Also, he can dunk!

There we go...

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He already moved in with Kyler and they haven't stopped playing catch!

You must be registered for see images attach

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Yeah he looks very much like an inline blocking TE that you hope develops as a receiver. With McBride and Higgins you can argue we don't really need a receiving TE so I guess he's a fit in that way
Wht I really love about him is that is a great blocker that actually has the athleticism to be a receiver. Was he underutilized at Ill. or just not as developed. Will he develop? Time will tell, but I like the potential. The floor is basicly a top 3 blocking TE in the league

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The white guy stuff has now officially jumped the shark - actually it did so weeks ago. I’m pleading, no more. The fact that I had to scroll through an entire page to get to any actual content just sucked. We get it guys, but can you save it for your Tuesday night open mic comedy hour auditions? Yeesh

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
The white guy stuff has now officially jumped the shark - actually it did so weeks ago. I’m pleading, no more. The fact that I had to scroll through an entire page to get to any actual content just sucked. We get it guys, but can you save it for your Tuesday night open mic comedy hour auditions? Yeesh
No. This topic can’t be raised enough.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I agree. Anyone can see he is like a coach on the field. No need to bring it up in every thread.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I call a detente.
I will refrain from exaggerating obligatory white athlete descriptions, at least until somebody calls Jamarcus Russell a mobile quarterback again. Then it’s back to nonsense as usual.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I call a detente.
I will refrain from exaggerating obligatory white athlete descriptions, at least until somebody calls Jamarcus Russell a mobile quarterback again. Then it’s back to nonsense as usual.
I feel attacked....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks! I figured they were wrong, but i wasn't about to look up each TE by name.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Personally I preferred Stover as a prospect but I can see why they didn't go that way. Stover is more like Trey McBride, 6'3" sub 250lbs. Bit slower than McBride but a better blocker coming out. But overall similar guys, so can see why they went Reiman with a specific role in mind.

Watching Reiman pulling at 270lb with 4.65 speed against corners and LBs is going to be fun to watch.