Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-22-23

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Probably deserves its own thread, but is it more of a play calling issue or a lack of talent?

I watched Gardner Minshew put up 300+ yards and 4 tds on the Browns. It seems like a struggle to get over 100 yards through 3 Qrts.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Probably deserves its own thread, but is it more of a play calling issue or a lack of talent?

I watched Gardner Minshew put up 300+ yards and 4 tds on the Browns. It seems like a struggle to get over 100 yards through 3 Qrts.
They feed into one another. Without Conner this offense has no juice or identity. The line is handcuffed by its worst players being below-replacement level.

Dobbs has no ambition beyond keeping this job another week.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They feed into one another. Without Conner this offense has no juice or identity. The line is handcuffed by its worst players being below-replacement level.

Dobbs has no ambition beyond keeping this job another week.
This is the post of the week. Would’ve been the post of the week last week too. It will continue to be the post of the week at least until Murray returns.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Great day for Cards' draft pick improvement. Murray can rest up and get fully healthy for next year. This season is already over so draft position is the only reasonable goal.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Have you seen the talent on the Colts? lol

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I m questioning our GM and coaches football knowoldge with the dobbs signing, they really expected something different?
The more studies other teams have on him the more he looks inadequate, they are making him totally ineffective, i dont like being harsh on someone dreams, but thats Is really bad football

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I m questioning our GM and coaches football knowoldge with the dobbs signing, they really expected something different?
The more studies other teams have on him the more he looks inadequate, they are making him totally ineffective, i dont like being harsh on someone dreams, but thats Is really bad football
Thats pretty much every backup level qb. They can start up to about 4 games and they'll perform fairly well. After that the tape goes out on them and then it falls apart.

If they do well beyond that point it usually means you have a starter level qb

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don’t think they expected anything different.

Dobbs probably is the difference between being down one score at the half and two scores at the half (vs McCoy).

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And you would have preferred ........... ?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Kind of a depressing game because it appears we need several premium players.

CB1
WR1
Edge1

All pretty hard to identify and expensive too, whether in FA or the draft.

Was hoping for Marco or Collins to maybe fill one of those roles but clearly that's not going to happen.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kind of a depressing game because it appears we need several premium players.

CB1
WR1
Edge1

All pretty hard to identify and expensive too, whether in FA or the draft.

Was hoping for Marco or Collins to maybe fill one of those roles but clearly that's not going to happen.
I don’t think you can target elite skill position players; they have to be a surprise.

We have to get 2-3 solid NFL caliber defensive linemen in order for anything to happen.

I don’t think a 12-sack EDGE is a necessary piece to make and succeed in the playoffs; not being embarrassing in the middle of the defense is.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We all got 4 hours to think, was that 4th down play, harbinger of things to come with this franchise?