Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a 3 point game with a whole half to go. I am still strangely optimistic.

I am too because I feel like we've shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly and are only down 3.

We survived the huge Kyler mistake on the INT because of the penalty. We dropped an INT that gave them a TD.

But we are us we are perfectly capable of falling apart

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler has lost 2 fumbles in the last 3 years and 4 total in his career. It sucks that those two fumbles have killed potential scoring drives.
Kyler Murray has fumbled the ball 19 TIMES IN THE LAST 23 GAMES.

Just because he’s gotten lucky bounces that we’ve gotten them back doesn’t mean it’s not a SERIOUS problem.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's funny because earlier the Kyler haters were mad he slid and "left yards on the field", this time they are upset he didn't slide.
Rinse and repeat. When you clearly don't like someone, you lose your objectivity to anything they do. It's why you cant take me seriously when it comes to Budda. lol I'm highly critical of him most times and rarely give him the benefit of the doubt.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. Very important third down play here

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Another fumble while running. When he should have slid once he was well past getting the first down. SMH. No situational awareness at all.
As hard as I bash Kyler all the time, I am not sure I will agree this time: He is running to get more yards in the open space and get us close to the RZ to get a chance for TD with only 30 seconds on the clock before the half time. Does he have a bad habit of holding the ball while running? Yes. Should he be more careful to protect the ball? Yes. But shall he slide when no defenders were around having only 1 TO left? Hello no. Wasn't the whole board complaining about him not being tough enough and always sliding too early just a few weeks ago?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard