Cardinals at Browns gameday thread 11-5-23

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough start for Tune

Hopefully the Oline can give him some time to make his reads

Need the running game going so they don't tee off on him every play

I thought I read that Clement was active?

Is Williams still injured?

Watson is playing and can be dangerous

D has its work cut out today

Will the coaches have them fired up to start the game?

Will we fall apart in the 2nd half?

Go Cardinals!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dobbs isn't on the team any more and Conner is not playing

2023 Team Leaders

Passing Yards
Joshua Dobbs QB #15
TD 8
QBR 44.3

Rushing Yards
James Conner RB #6
CAR 68
TD 2

Receiving Yards
Marquise Brown WR #2
REC 38
TD 4

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
So Tune is making his debut against the best passing defense without Conner Demercado and likely Michael Wilson
Yes but Murray can't start with no injury designated. I don't get it. If Murray truly wants to play he should be in front of every microphone he can telling the world he's ready but coaches won't let him play. If he don't want to play well then just shut up and walk around the sidelines in uniform and watch your team suffer.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes but Murray can't start with no injury designated. I don't get it. If Murray truly wants to play he should be in front of every microphone he can telling the world he's ready but coaches won't let him play. If he don't want to play well then just shut up and walk around the sidelines in uniform and watch your team suffer.
They made a big investment on him, so probably they dont want rush things considering the franchise goal this season, even if he Is willing to play he has to trust the medical and training staff
Moreover Is not the type of guy who can use the media forcing the coaches to let him play

Last edited:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So he would try and undermine his coaches to the media so he can play a week earlier? I'm glad he's not that immature, that would be idiotic.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
They made a big investment on him, so probably they dont want rush things considering the franchise goal this season, even if he Is willing to play he has to trust the medical and training stuff
Moreover Is not the type of guy Who can use the media forcing the coaches to let him play
But he has no injury designation. So rush what? If he's still too injured to play then the cards are breaking the rules of not giving him an injury designation. So is he going to be a healthy scratch and Bough is the back up? If he's a healthy scratch then I take it back, if he's healthy enough to be the back up today then I stand by my comment.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Screw it lol - everybody knows I liked what I saw in Tune in preseason - kinda rough he's debuting against a powerhouse defense but it is what it is

I think IF Tune does do well early it's going to be a spark for a team who's only seen one W all year long

I believe K9 said the spread was around 11

If the Cards can keep this game within 10 I'd call that a win - but that's a very tall ask all things considered

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we see a different game plan than we have. Dobbs was pretty bad downfield and we didn't push much past 10 yards.

Think we take more shots today. Especially has there's a whole bunch od "screw it" built into this game. Nothing to lose.