Cardinals at Texans gameday thread 11-19-23

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BS with this Oline not many QBs doing anything with this group on O give me a break…
I call your answer BS, Rodgers had worse O-lines, Eli Manning, Luck and so on, yesterday Kyler Murray looked like a average QB, end of story.

Is he still not 100%, sure. Did he win us games like a great QB in the past? Yes. No one is talking about what KM can be or should be when 100% healthy, but yesterday KM wasn't great or good but very mediocre at best, and mediocre brings you a FG to win it at best, good or great can get you the TD.

Is Gannon to blame too, clearly, he should have known that Kyler isn't 100% and should have gone for the 2 FG and nobody would complain.

Overall as stated, expect for one big plunder the D played okay prevented much and got 3 TO, you can't ask for more.

The O and ST didn't produce and that cost us the game, in combination with Gannons decisions.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Marco Wilson, but our lack of a pass rush does no favors for our defensive backs. We just don't have the talent to mount a consistent pass rush. The difference in the pressure that Kyler faced verses the lack of pressure on Stroud was a major factor in the passing game for both teams.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. I know we want to be critical of Wilson, and I know he’s struggling big time, but that route running is insanely difficult to stop.

Yeah, that pass had to be right on target or Wilson might have had a chance to get a hand on the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson