Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It didn't get knocked out. The defender was nowhere near the ball. Kyler stumbled on the tackle and spilled the ball.

I'm not saying you're a moron because it's against the rules but only a moron would still be defending Kyler at this point. So I guess you aren't doing that...
You’re a moron they showed on replay that the defender hit the ball out what the **** are you watching? Or is your Kyler hate so blind everything is his fault? To be clear it is totally his fault for carrying the ball that way, but your making it seem he just dropped the ball which is flat out false, but much of what you post is so should be expected I guess, continue your Kyler hatred…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since it's bugging me I found the replay and got this screenshot. Woolen's left hand has D Hops hair, right hand batted the ball away. I couldn't stop it perfectly so you can't see the ball but trust me he had hair as he hit the ball

You must be registered for see images attach

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But you know the defender was able to touch the ball because of the careless way Kyler carries it… right?

Yes, he made a big play after being sabotaged by his teammates all game, didn't think the defender could get to the ball, and paid the price. I've seen it a million times in sports. Guys get frustrated by the **** show around them and try to do too much. This season is just cursed all around and I have no faith in the team looking any better with Kliff in charge. Drives sabotaged by sideways passes, false starts, drops, bad snaps, fumble. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong when the team doesn't have a real practice structure in place.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's funny because earlier the Kyler haters were mad he slid and "left yards on the field", this time they are upset he didn't slide.

What bro? Lol. No one is mad he didn't slide here. And much different circumstances on that infamous non slide.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yeah. These are grown men lmao. You still need coaching and leadership of course, but c'mon man!
Bruh. So many players on our roster need to be coached up. On the list of attention, working with your 250 mil QB to not hold th eball like a loaf of bread in year 4 isn't high on the list.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny because earlier the Kyler haters were mad he slid and "left yards on the field", this time they are upset he didn't slide.
I was the one who said he left yards on the field

I didn't want him to slide on that play where he fumbled

He needs to be more careful with the ball when he runs and be aware of who is around him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson