Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 1-7-24

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last game of the season

A loss helps our draft position

A win hurts our position

As much as last week's win over the Eagles winning this game seems like a hollow win

Time to focus on the draft and since the Texans pick is sinking we need an impact player with our first pick

We still need to see if KM can continue off last weeks performance. As much as I enjoyed seeing the improvement I still need that level on a consistent basis. If not we could have played Tune to give him more experience

Just my 2 cents, like it or not

Like I said last week my heart wants to win, but my brain wants the better pick to build for the future

Go Cardinals!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
We still need to see if KM can continue off last weeks performance. As much as I enjoyed seeing the improvement I still need that level on a consistent basis. If not we could have played Tune to give him more experience

Agree!

I'm maybe the biggest Murray fan on the board, but I'm amazed at the wild swing in K1s popularity after just one great game. One great half really.

Consistency. Composure. Maturity.

That's what's it's going to take to lead a team through the murderous NFL playoffs.

The knee made him grow up some I think. And we're seeing signs. But if you notice nobody nationally is talking about K1. Nobody, and rightfully so. He still has a lot to prove just to be in the top 15 conversation.

Only the zealots like me are talking trash about 2024.

Last edited:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NFLN saying Rivera likely out and Vrabel and Titans are frustrated and going to meet, as well as Belichick/Kraft to talk about future. :oops:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be at the game so I will not be able to help myself. I want us to win. I am so sick of eating it from Seahawks fans in our building. I want Gannon to set a new tone.

That said, we will get waxed. I think Philly was the culmination of the season for the team, and we won't be as ready today. Plus, we are paper thin upfront on D and I think they will smash mouth us. They always have at SDS with Carroll, why would this be different.

Oh, yeah...

LEKI FOTU IS BACK *******!!!!!!

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just once I want the camera to be on Carroll when he is chomping his gum like Mr. ED and bite his tongue.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe our thin D will secure a loss….Hawks run game and not containing Geno will do us in.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We still need to see if KM can continue off last weeks performance. As much as I enjoyed seeing the improvement I still need that level on a consistent basis.
We didn't punt a single time last week. You might be setting your expectations too high if that is your standard.