Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worst designed offense in the NFL by a long shot
I said in the ASU thread yesterday.. even though they lost aguano had such a better tempo to his offense even from behind. It's such a pathetic unorganized approach we seem to have at all times. No flow. No Tempo. A former high school coach could guide these guys better... By a wide margin!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't shake the feeling that every time Conner is the #1 RB we can't run the ball. 1 carry by a RB for more than 4 yards today

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You couldn't be more wrong. Well, actually, judging by your post history...you can.

Here he is with the ball still in his hand and Neals arms at his knees. The ball comes out here as Neal hits his legs.

Let's ignore the fact that if Kyler held the ball to his body he wouldn't spill it. Or that this already happened vs the Seahawks and he didn't learn.

As a grown ass man do you need your parents to coach you on how not to **** the bed? Or should you really figure that out for yourself?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Vance’s D this year has far exceeded my expectations. I thought they were going to be the worse in the league

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope abounds a new for the 2nd half.