Falcons at Cardinals gameday thread 11-12-23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Throwing to Rondale with the game on the line is a choice. Happy Murray didn't take that "bait"
The maturation of Murray on the field, to me, was that he showed yesterday he is willing and able to take the sure thing when it's the most beneficial thing for the team. I'm sure when he was scrambling around on that run just about all of us were waiting for him to uncork it downfield, but like you said he saw the Green Grass and made the right decision.. live to see another down.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Can't find it now but someone on Twitter broke down a lot of the plays and Atlanta was semi-double covering Hollywood for most of the game (with a safety) - then they stopped - then started doubling him again at the end
I think that's correct. Probably why Murray took the deep shot, when he saw single coverage on the outside with Brown.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The maturation of Murray on the field, to me, was that he showed yesterday he is willing and able to take the sure thing when it's the most beneficial thing for the team. I'm sure when he was scrambling around on that run just about all of us were waiting for him to uncork it downfield, but like you said he saw the Green Grass and made the right decision.. live to see another down.
There were a few times where he looked like he wanted to squirt outta the pocket but forced himself to stay in it because it wasn’t collapsing. It’s tough to work against your instincts, but I thought that showed maturation too.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m not sure if you’re remembering correctly on Kyler. He wasn’t running as much, but people were talking MVP during that 7-0 start where he already had 17 passing TDs, only 5 picks, averaging 280 yards per game on a ridiculous 70% completion rate, while also throwing in 3 rushing TDs. He looked like he’d become an All-Pro QB who didn’t need to run.

That offense also had three legit WRs and a good running back room when healthy and before AJ Green forgot how to play football… and what’s his nuts got hurt.
no, i remember...and I remember the mvp talk. But I also remember watching Kyler and just being meh...he didnt do much,...he can do way more than that....the kid makes it look easy

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Caleb absolutely fires that football to Moore.
Are you sure? You really don’t think Caleb breaks the pocket & goes off script immediately?

You might hate it, but they are absolutely closer than you would like.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure? You really don’t think Caleb breaks the pocket & goes off script immediately?

You might hate it, but they are absolutely closer than you would like.
I actually think Caleb goes off script more than Kyler. I think he also makes more passes going off script than Kyler as well.

Kyler's downfield vision on the move isnt the same.

Watched the Browns game yesterday. Even a not so good Watson I see more in common with him and Caleb than Kyler. And that other guy of course.

I really like both Kyle and Caleb, but their just different in my eyes. Jayden Daniels seems closer to Kyler in game/style

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
There were a few times where he looked like he wanted to squirt outta the pocket but forced himself to stay in it because it wasn’t collapsing. It’s tough to work against your instincts, but I thought that showed maturation too.
I noticed this as well. Kinda looked jumpy in the pocket but stayed in it at times.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson