Gameday thread Cardinals at Rams (London) 10-22-17

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This is the type of Cards game that should now quickly spiral into full-blown blowout, accompanied by guys going down... I’d say it’s probably time to kiss the season buh-bye...

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Why these guys keep saying what a competent backup we have in Stanton? What evidence is there to support that statement?

I've seen enough of the same Drew I've seen for years. Gabbert should start the next game if Palmer is seriously injured. Drew has shown us NOTHING.

To me, this game is on BA. The playcalling has been mind bogglingly stupid. The Rams are pinning their ears back and getting crazy pressure yet we continue to drop back and throw bombs...

Anyways, hows your guys Sunday going? Other than this. :p

Last edited:

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
Why these guys keep saying what a competent backup we have in Stanton? What evidence is there to support that statement?

I've seen enough of the same Drew I've seen for years. Give Gabbert the ball for the 2nd half.

To me, this game is on BA. The playcalling has been mind bogglingly stupid. The Rams are pinning their ears back and getting crazy pressure yet we continue to drop back and throw bombs...

Gabbert is inactive. Plus he sucks too.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards must have been distracted by the early arrival to London. To much free time and messing around.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've seen enough of the same Drew I've seen for years. Give Gabbert the ball for the 2nd half.

Except Gabbert is inactive. :thud:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson