ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dawson must be cut
seeing zierlein making all those kicks from each spots

his missed field goal changed the momentum

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm pissed I let myself get excited over this team the past week.

I totally saw this coming. The 31-zip start to last week's game was great, but the 33-7 collapse after that was telling. They also started fast and were dominating the Cowboys before completely collapsing, so it's not like it was a one-time occurrence. This team is old, tired, poorly coached in virtually ALL facets of the game, lazy, unintelligent, and uninspired. The Rams, OTOH, are a young team on the rise. It's a glaring contrast and brutal to witness.

I turn on the radio Monday and all I hear is praise for the Cards' performance against Tampa and how awesome it is to have Peterson and blah blah blah blah. NOBODY seemed the least bit concerned about nearly losing the game after the epic collapse.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Old man arians getting his poop pushed in by a 31 year old head coach.

You can see the young coaching talking through things, coming up with new ideas, encouraging his players.

Our coaches stand around, yelling and swearing because their team isn't performing but doing nothing to help them

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our coaching staff has lost this team, just undisciplined and tuning the morons out! Everyone trying to be heroes constantly out of position resulting in wide open receivers handing them easy completions. No pressure and the above is why this defense getting dominated. Bettcher freaking sucks look for Zero half time adjustments to see if we can lose this by 50!

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Palmer will be back for the 2nd half. Not that it matters much but it’s a lot better than watching DREW try to run an offense

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Offsides 90...way to make your presence known.

He just did it so that he would show up in the box score.

How many of our QB's have the dirty Rams knocked out of games over the past 5 seasons?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He makes it with time expiring. Of course. Is Amos watching?
I know because Amos is the worst kicker in the nfl at the prime age of 57. Blaming Amos for everything is hilariously annoying. Players play, coaches coach. Our kicker has missed more fgs this year than he has his entire career in a single year. Kicking is a mental thing and right now Dawson is off. Budda baker and Brittaingolden have been our gunners all year and neither can tackle or contain the returner. Amos can tell them over and over again to break down and hold their lanes, but he can’t make them. Only thing he can do is bench them, but that’s the only reason why they are active. Players need to suck it up and take some pride in all aspects of the game.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that was fun...not. :rolleyes: Ugly football from the Cards in the 1st half. :rolleyes:

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
NativeAZfan said:
Fire Amos and Bettcher. Fire BA for hiring Amos and bettcher. Fire Keim for hiring BA. Fire Mike for hiring Keim. Bring back Dollar Bill, rehire Graves, Wiz, pendergast, and spencer. #winning

You must be registered for see images attach

:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison