Ravens at Cardinals gameday thread 10-29-23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Or maybe the Cards played pretty well and Dobbs had 2 really bad turnovers that lead to scores.

I don't believe any team ever just shows up to "Just do enough". That's how you get beat.
That's fair, but teams also have a certain amount of big plays in their bag they don't have to go to, either. They can save them for when they're playing more competent opponents.

"Cards played pretty well" in a game when they were down 16 points with three minutes left in the game is poverty mindset.

You must be registered for see images attach

Quality day at the office there.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Or maybe the Cards played pretty well and Dobbs had 2 really bad turnovers that lead to scores.

I don't believe any team ever just shows up to "Just do enough". That's how you get beat.
Teams 100% go into games playing not to lose. Play less aggressive coverages. Coaches call games differently. The message is more about not giving the inferior team opportunities by making mistakes or taking unnecessary risks. Happens all the time.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's fair, but teams also have a certain amount of big plays in their bag they don't have to go to, either. They can save them for when they're playing more competent opponents.

"Cards played pretty well" in a game when they were down 16 points with three minutes left in the game is poverty mindset.

You must be registered for see images attach

Quality day at the office there.

They were down due to Dobbs turnovers. Which is why I said we played pretty well, outside Dobbs turnovers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson