Ravens at Cardinals gameday thread 10-29-23

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
hard to run an offense when you have a QB whose next throw might go 6 feet over the receivers head and result in an INT

I bet Drew Petzing probably has all sorts of stuff attacking the middle of the field but he cant go to very often because his QB will sail one eventually for an interception

a QB can miss right or left or low over the middle, but high gets you killed

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this one will look close 6 months from now, but it wasnt

there have been a couple double digit losses this season that felt more competitive that this one
I call this the Bidwill spread. The game, like franchise, is way worse than we all know but feels we are turning a corner..

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
So impressed with McBride.

Great catch radius. Catches everything thrown at him. He had the one "drop" on the contested catch but that was a good defensive play too.

He's already eyeing Freddie Jones's 4th and final spot on the Arizona Cardinals Mount Rushmore of TEs.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lol… what side of the fence are you on here? Seems like you jump from should pay or let walk, depending on what poster you want to argue with on a particular day.
LOL. I dunno. It’s hard to evaluate this offense with Dobbs under center. Brown doesn’t bring much to the table but if he walks do you want to nearly guarantee the worst passing offense in the NFL?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. I dunno. It’s hard to evaluate this offense with Dobbs under center. Brown doesn’t bring much to the table but if he walks do you want to nearly guarantee the worst passing offense in the NFL?
You’ve already said you think Dortch can do his job. They’ll still have Wilson. And they’ll still have McBride. Basically the same passing game without him next year, but with 25 million bucks not spent there to be spent on someone else. Not to mention two first round picks.

Either way… pick a lane already. And if you don’t, please don’t be the guy who bags on the team for whatever decision they made as if you knew the right play all along.