Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 11-26-23

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't want him to get hurt

It looks like he just may have

He's limping
He was kicked in the shin he’s fine. Once again if it’s a lost season why does it matter if he misses a game. Every game is meaningless. If it’s long term then it’s more incentive to reset at the position.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should give you a headset to the green dot.
I dunno. Maybe. They put Williams in motion and when Woods was following him Stafford knew it was man coverage. All the other routes went to his right, Williams arrows out in the left with Woods having absolutely no help. It seemed really basic and was probably a check play. The only way it wouldn't work was if Stafford got a lot of pressure which he did not of course. Our other option was to call timeout and change the defense.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This game was pretty disturbing.

MO is going to have a big offseason or this coaching staff will be coaching for their lives in 2025.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This game was pretty disturbing.

MO is going to have a a big offseason or this coaching staff will be coaching for their lives in 2025.
If there's one thing I believe, it's that Jonathan Gannon will do a better job managing Michael Bidwill (and thus his employment) than Kliff Kingsbury was able to. I 100% believe guys like Michael get smitten by dudes like JG.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They were erased by a penalty and a quirk of the rulebook because it was a failed 2-point conversion.

Bright-side: the fake punt was pretty good though, right? We had fun there.
Sorry, k9, I must have missed the fake punt. I had to watch the game on my iPad and their app likes to freeze and give problems at times. :shrug: :(

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The Rams primary RB yesterday, Kyren Williams, averaged 8.9 yards on 16 carries, total of 143 yards. His back up, a gentleman by the name of Royce Freeman, averaged 5.9 yards on 13 carries, total of 77 yards.

29 carries, 220 yards, 7.6 a carry.

Wow.

Edit: Offense was scary bad too.

Last edited:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Rams primary RB yesterday, Kyren Williams, averaged 8.9 yards on 16 carries, total of 143 yards. His back up, a gentleman by the name of Royce Freeman, averaged 5.9 yards on 13 carries, total of 77 yards.

29 carries, 220 yards, 7.6 a carry.

Defense was scary, scary bad yesterday.
Bet the over on Najee this weekend