Whiners at Cardinals Official Game Thread 9-21-2014

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That win leaves Arizona at 3-0 on the season and 13-6 since Bruce Arians took over as the team’s head coach before last season, a mark that leaves the Cardinals right next to any teams outside Seattle and Denver in terms of performance since the start of the 2013 season.
There are fewer pressing matters in Arizona, where Arians has put together an opportunistic, aggressive team that turns almost every mistake by the opposition into a positive for themselves. Unlike San Francisco, they also finish well as evidenced by their 30-0 edge in the fourth quarter. Those are the kinds of traits that serve you well when you’ve been dealt a tough hand by injuries and they’ve been played perfectly by Arians so far this season.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back a little while ago. Great game. I had no doubt we'd win because we kept it close in the first half. I had a lot of confidence in the Niners pattern of collapsing in the second half and our pattern of lighting it up in the second half. It was a perfect storm.

Cool stats: We have outscored opponents 30-0 in the 4th quarter this season. The 49ers have not scored a 4th-quarter point.

:bday:

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back a little while ago. Great game. I had no doubt we'd win because we kept it close in the first half. I had a lot of confidence in the Niners pattern of collapsing in the second half and our pattern of lighting it up in the second half. It was a perfect storm.

Cool stats: We have outscored opponents 30-0 in the 4th quarter this season. The 49ers have not scored a 4th-quarter point.

:bday:

This is important. It speaks to our coaches being able to not only make those 2nd half adjustments, but firing this 'team' up. We're in good hands.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
@Cardschatter: Amazing. On Tommy Kelly's blocked FG, #AzCardinals only had nine men on the field. Got to Phil Dawson's attempt anyway. #SFvsAZ

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just saw that.

Love this nastiness by Veldheer on Justin Smith:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk