OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Steelers

Cardinals head coach Jonathan Gannon said that WR Hollywood Brown (heel) is trending in the right direction to play, but he’s officially tagged as questionable. CB Antonio Hamilton (groin), CB Starling Thomas (ankle), OL Elijah Wilkinson (neck), and WR Michael Wilson (shoulder) will not play. S Joey Blount (knee), TE Trey McBride (groin), WR Zach Pascal (personal), DL Kevin Strong (knee), and S Jalen Thompson (ribs) are listed as questionable.

Steelers S Minkah Fitzpatrick (hamstring) is off the injury report and ready to play after missing four games. DT Montravius Adams (ankle) is listed as questionable

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's tough watching the team lose so often, but I compare it to a woman in childbirth. She's able to endure so much pain because she knows that the end result will be a beautiful baby. And for us fans, it will be a beautiful draft choice. Thinking that way helps me, at least.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's tough watching the team lose so often, but I compare it to a woman in childbirth. She's able to endure so much pain because she knows that the end result will be a beautiful baby. And for us fans, it will be a beautiful draft choice. Thinking that way helps me, at least.
So you are thinking a 6 week child birth? Pretty sure no woman will sign up for that experience:)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Who gives a s*** what these kids choose to wear? When they're in the Cardinals facility they're required to wear a team approved apparel, this is their chance to express themselves. I have no issue with a player being fully comfortable with what they choose to wear.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who gives a s*** what these kids choose to wear? When they're in the Cardinals facility they're required to wear a team approved apparel, this is their chance to express themselves. I have no issue with a player being fully comfortable with what they choose to wear.
I do. Tells me what I need to know about a person’s priorities.

But I do agree with the premise of your comment would be my thoughts on your thoughts on your reasoning:)