Whiners at Cardinals Official Game Thread 9-21-2014

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
@CRO31: Thank you u guys for your prayers. But I'm fine will b ready for the week 5 matchup vs the @Broncos

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
@PaolaBoivin: Anquan Boldin on calls against the 49ers: "The crap is costing us games. At some point, they need to be held accountable." #Azcardinals

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
@CRO31: Thank you u guys for your prayers. But I'm fine will b ready for the week 5 matchup vs the @Broncos

:thumbup:

@PaolaBoivin: Anquan Boldin on calls against the 49ers: "The crap is costing us games. At some point, they need to be held accountable." #Azcardinals

He's right, except for the part where he said "they" instead of "I" or "we."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

why not hold YOURSELF accountable and stop doing stupid crap and maybe you'l stop getting penalties.

on second thought... keep blaming the refs. you're doing nothing wrong. proceed as usual.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I hate it when people talk in 3rd person about themselves. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Is he talking about the Refs need to be accountable or the Cards?

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some quotes from Tony Jefferson per Tim Ring

On Boldin: "People give him so much respect on the field. I respect him but anybody that jaws at me I'm going to jaw back."

"They come in thinking they're going to push us around and I think once we hit them in the mouth they backed down."

Really like that second quote.

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score

On Boldin: "People give him so much respect on the field. I respect him but anybody that jaws at me I'm going to jaw back."

"They come in thinking they're going to push us around and I think once we hit them in the mouth they backed down."

Jefferson stepped up huge today. Props to him and he earned the right to talk some smack. Today was a statement day, a we play as as a team day.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That had to be one of the funnest game threads ever for me, the chicken win in Seattle comes to mind.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Good on Jefferson, no one comes in my house talkin smack.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Awesome 2nd quote. Then they got dirty and fell apart. Love it!!!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That had to be one of the funnest game threads ever for me, the chicken win in Seattle comes to mind.

Yeah it was great. I actually felt like nobody, or few people, gave up. Was a great game day thread.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
And here I had a dying phone that wasn't charged until victory was assured!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn