What do you think our final record will be?

NFL_FAN

NFL_FAN
Reaction score
With injuries, the schedule and the potential for QB changes by Green, I'll guess 5-11.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
sportznutt said:
I'm hopeful of 7-9

I hate to say it but 4-12 which will get us around a 3rd pick in the draft. Just enough to miss out on Leinhart. We will pick behind SF and Houston.

My longshot hope is Warner will get some protection and start to light it up and the RB's will make enough yardage to make the defense honest. We would win 7 games. 50-1?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
4 or 5 wins. we'll be just good enough to not get an impact player . . . again.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
4 or 5 wins. we'll be just good enough to not get an impact player . . . again.
If we're that close to Lienhart, I really, really, really think we have to trade up.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm guessing 6-10. I think they can beat the Titans, 49ers, Redskins, Texans, and perhaps the Jaguars since its at home. They will not get a shot at drafting Leinhart so qb may be still an issue next season.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az jam said:
I'm guessing 6-10. I think they can beat the Titans, 49ers, Redskins, Texans, and perhaps the Jaguars since its at home. They will not get a shot at drafting Leinhart so qb may be still an issue next season.
What on God's green Earth makes you think we can beat the Redskins or the Jags?!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pariah said:
What on God's green Earth makes you think we can beat the Redskins or the Jags?!
We get better and game plan correctly. The only game I see as completely unwinnable is the Philly game.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We MIGHT beat the Titans.
We MIGHT beat the Seahawks.
We MIGHT beat the Lions.
We MIGHT beat the Rams.
We probably WON'T beat the Jags.
We probably WILL beat the Niners.
We probably WON'T beat the 'Skins.
We probably WILL beat the Texans.
We MIGHT beat the Eagles (especially if McNabb has finally sat down for the season).
We probably WON'T beat the Colts.

If the season goes incredibly well from here on out and EVERYTHING goes our way and we get all the breaks--we could go 8-8.

If nothing goes our way and we don't get any breaks, we could go 3-13.

I think realistically, we'll probably catch some breaks, not get others and go 5-11 or 6-10.

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Good luck trying to predict the outcomes of specific games 7-8 weeks out. It's tough enough guessing what's gonna happen this Sunday.

That said, I'm guardedly optimistic. It's only a matter of time before the Cardinals offense starts converting yards into points. I'm thinking they'll come within a game of .500 the rest of the way, for either 7-9 or 6-10 on the season.

WC

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
earthsci said:
The only game I see as completely unwinnable is the Philly game.

Earthsci:

I'll bet there were more than a few Dallas fans who thought the same thing, going into last Sunday. That's why they play the games. ;)

WC

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pariah said:
We MIGHT beat the Titans.
We MIGHT beat the Seahawks.
We MIGHT beat the Lions.
We MIGHT beat the Rams.
We probably WON'T beat the Jags.
We probably WILL beat the Niners.
We probably WON'T beat the 'Skins.
We probably WILL beat the Texans.
We MIGHT beat the Eagles (especially if McNabb has finally sat down for the season).
We probably WON'T beat the Colts.
And you probably have that right. The reason that I think that the Philly game will be unwinnable is that Philly is way to much in the thick of things right now that I don't think that they will be resting. The reason that I think that the Colts game is totally winnable is that they probably will be resting. Heck by you saying probably and might, you are saying that we have a chance. That's all I'm saying.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wild Card said:
Earthsci:

I'll bet there were more than a few Dallas fans who thought the same thing, going into last Sunday. That's why they play the games. ;)

WC
:thumbup:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We figure out how to run block 9-7

We don't 3-13

I'm guessing we don't figure it out.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
If we're that close to Lienhart, I really, really, really think we have to trade up.

The beauty of it is the 49ers get the first pick they won't take Leinart they'll either take Bush or White, or they'll trade down. The problem is will they trade down with us?

I really don't know what the Texans would do if they got the first pick, would they take Leinart and move Carr? They would appear to be a logical trade down too since their OL sucks so bad, hell they might even take Ferguson with the first pick.

I think the other problem is Leinart could very well refuse to play for us, he's not exactly without options and leverage as highly touted as he is. Im almost expecting the NFL to grant LA an expansion team this summer and then announce they get the first pick just in time to take Leinart.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
I think the other problem is Leinart could very well refuse to play for us, he's not exactly without options and leverage as highly touted as he is. Im almost expecting the NFL to grant LA an expansion team this summer and then announce they get the first pick just in time to take Leinart.
It's pretty rare that picks do this though (Elway, Manning...are there more?). I don't see Lienhart pulling a refusal on anyone.

I heard that the owners are going to vote on the LA team this spring...I don't see them getting one until at least 2007. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Vikings following the Lakers and moving--this sex party thing hasn't exactly endeared them to the twin cities at a time when they're trying to get a new stadium deal done.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jmt said:
Because they stink.
You must live in a bizarro world or not follow the NFL.

I'll admit, I thought maybe the 'Skins were a fraud team until they almost beat the Broncos last week. They're a good team. The Jags will give any team in the league a run for their money.

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Vikings following the Lakers and moving--this sex party thing hasn't exactly endeared them to the twin cities at a time when they're trying to get a new stadium deal done.

Pariah:

On the other hand, in L.A., they'd fit right in. ;)

WC

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
It's pretty rare that picks do this though (Elway, Manning...are there more?). I don't see Lienhart pulling a refusal on anyone.

I heard that the owners are going to vote on the LA team this spring...I don't see them getting one until at least 2007. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Vikings following the Lakers and moving--this sex party thing hasn't exactly endeared them to the twin cities at a time when they're trying to get a new stadium deal done.

yes and sex parties are non stories in LA. :D FYI Pro Football Talk(remember the source) is saying the Vikings players COULD be charged with federal crimes over this, apparently some of the "talent" involved was flown in from other states and transporting someone across state lines for prostitution is a federal crime they say.

Leinart is supposedly a really down to earth guy believe me I'm just guessing saying he might refuse to play here. But he's pretty unconventional, he played this year when everyone expected him to go pro. When you are still in college and go from dating Alyssa Milano to rumors that Nick Lachey is about to become your roomate(because Jessica is booting him out) you realize you're not exactly the normal college senior. Seems to be a great kid but I could see him deciding he wants control over where he plays.

Would sure love to have him here though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard