Six picks…what do you want.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marvin Harrison if he is in play. (if so, swap out RB/BPA)

If not, I want 2 CBs, 1 interior D line, 1, edge, 1 LG, one RB or BPA.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Who went #1? If the Bears have the #1 pick they take MHJ.
Bears will either take a QB and move on from Fields or trade to a team wanting a QB at #1. As much as I like Harrison, he's not going #1 overall with those QB's out there. And, yes, despite everyone over micro-analyzing every one of their throws, Caleb or Drake are going #1 and very likely #1 and #2.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Skill positions. Best player available with first 3 picks.

WR, Edge, CB, OT. DL and interior OL to fill

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
I want a #1 WR, OT (assuming we can dump Humphries), 2 CBs (that room is the biggest weakness on the team, and a D Lineman.

MJH, Verse, Fuaga, Abrams-Draine,Newton

Fuaga would also be a monster of a LG if we decide to keep Humphries another year, although I'd prefer to dump him

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Those Texas DTs are both getting first round hype. It might be worth it to use #17 and #35 on them if possible. No way they last until round 3.

Reactions: PJ1

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OL, DL, WR, CB, OL, DL It doesnt matter the order but this is how you build a team. WR, RB after that

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
OL, DL, WR, CB, OL, DL It doesnt matter the order but this is how you build a team. WR, RB after that
It sort of does.

If the Cardinals view Froholdt as the long term center, then center should be only a late round add.

If you aren't drafting a tackle round one, probably isn't a great move taking one until later as well since the best tackles are generally highly drafted.

Lots of good guards are found in the fourth round so that's a great spot to add one.

The DL is pretty shallow this year so you probably want to use a 1st or 2nd round pick. I said the same thing last draft and it proved to be correct.

So if I'm constructing my draft, I'm looking at WR round one, Edge/DL round one b, DL/CB round two, round three probably WR again (Malachi Corley?), RB, and DL again.

IMO OL picks depend on whether the Cardinals view Humphries as a core piece going forward, is Froholdt the center going forward (I think they do), and whether LG is adequately addressed in FA.