If MHJ is gone. What now?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20. Of course there will be stars that emerge in the later rounds.
All the stats, soothsaying, palm reading and crystal balls can’t tell you who the next Keenan Allen is.

Issabella was going to be great. Moore was going to be great. And do you remember the WR’s Keim took late in the draft? Neither do I because they’re all bagging groceries.

We need a true #1 wr. To pass on a guy like Odunze thinking we can find a gem in the 3rd round is nuts.
I like Odunze, but it might be better to go OT or DT with the first pick or two since the WR class is deeper. But I do like Odunze. And that's why we pay Monti the big bucks.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
With the updated draft order and MHJ gone, that would mean that only two QBs have been drafted.

I think it's easy then. Trade down to #8, so the Falcons can get their new QB and pick up their 2nd rounder plus 2025 2nd + a lower pick. Draft OT, WR or Edge at #8.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the updated draft order and MHJ gone, that would mean that only two QBs have been drafted.

I think it's easy then. Trade down to #8, so the Falcons can get their new QB and pick up their 2nd rounder plus 2025 2nd + a lower pick. Draft OT, WR or Edge at #8.
At the draft chart I saw the Fslcons would give us #8 and a 2nd(43) and we have to give them a 4th.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
At the draft chart I saw the Fslcons would give us #8 and a 2nd(43) and we have to give them a 4th.
Using the point system. Yes. But different rules apply when moving up to get a franchise QB and I'm factoring that in.

I posted a couple of weeks ago the trades involving moving up for franchise QB and the buyer had to paid 30-50% extra for the right to move up. That is with that included. I would not move to #8 for anything less than a 2nd and a future 3rd and that is only if the draft board at #4 doesn't fit Monti.

The one outlier is the Panthers-Bears trade, where the Panthers will basicly end up paying a 100% premium. (71% points premium + DJ Moore)

Cards Crazy

Veteran
Reaction score

I like it sounds really good to me