Six picks…what do you want.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disagree

Williams is our starter next year along with someone like hamilton or another FA. We also have 2 bonafide safties. Leave the DB room alone and build up the DLine and Oline
Mostly agree, I would like a CB drafted on day 3.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I don’t see a WR getting drafted #1 overall ever again.
Could happen if a talent like MHJ is in a generally bad draft class and the lone elite talent. I believe WR is actually 4th on the value list over positions most worthy of high picks. Although, far behind QB, Edge and OT.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Mostly agree, I would like a CB drafted on day 3.
I think wenhave to take a CB on day 2. Williams seems legit, Hamilton would be a depth guy on any other team. Unless we are going to bring in FA then I think spending one of 3rd rounders on a CB is a no brainer

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think wenhave to take a CB on day 2. Williams seems legit, Hamilton would be a depth guy on any other team. Unless we are going to bring in FA then I think spending one of 3rd rounders on a CB is a no brainer

Same stuff we were saying about Marco Wilson a year ago. There's really no way to know right now. Need to improve the pass rush in front of these guys as an immediate concern.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Those Texas DTs are both getting first round hype. It might be worth it to use #17 and #35 on them if possible. No way they last until round 3.
There are some great options at DT this year...we have to take at least 1 if not 2.

Both Texas DTs, Both OSU DTs, Mckinney Jackson, and a couple others are day 1 starters

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There are some great options at DT this year...we have to take at least 1 if not 2.

Both Texas DTs, Both OSU DTs, Mckinney Jackson, and a couple others are day 1 starters
If we take two of those guys I will be incredibly optimistic about next year.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Getting both Newton and Sweat would be huge
Id take Newton at 16 all day long...hes a difference maker interior DLineman which are hard to find. The only reason I pass on him is if Verse is there because I think hes the best pass rusher in the draft and that usually a more expensive position to fill.

Reactions: PJ1

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Id take Newton at 16 all day long...hes a difference maker interior DLineman which are hard to find. The only reason I pass on him is if Verse is there because I think hes the best pass rusher in the draft and that usually a more expensive position to fill.
I think they need to move up to snag one before 16, unless the Texans lose 1 or two more games. I could not wait for either to fall in my lap at 16. I’m not sure I wouldn’t use some draft capital to grab both if one falls past say 16.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How would you feel if in the 1st round we go OT (Alt) and DT (Newton)?