1st wave of Free Agency (most likely) done - now what?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Man this isn't the win you think it is Allen was paid like 10 times as much and produced a tiny bit more stats. Jones produced nearly what Allen and he's still paid less!
Zach Allen produced the 2nd most pressures from his position. The fact that you think these two things are the same is hilarious.

OP
OP
BACH

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Zach Allen produced the 2nd most pressures from his position. The fact that you think these two things are the same is hilarious.
But what is the relevance? You are comparing a 3T DT to a 5T DT. Your comparison is just as much off

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It does matter! Data isn't neutral.
You are delusional. The # of QB hurries IS NEUTRAL DATA, unless for some bizzaro reason you think that the NFL is conspiring to prop up Zach Allen. This is just getting beyond absurd, I need to stop responding.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are delusional. The # of QB hurries IS NEUTRAL DATA, unless for some bizzaro reason you think that the NFL is conspiring to prop up Zach Allen. This is just getting beyond absurd, I need to stop responding.

Does the NFL report QB Hurries as a stat?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Now resorting to personal attacks calling me "delusional"

You obviously have a very poor grasp on this topic. A whole bunch of different groups and services chart sacks, pressures, knockdowns, etc.

PFF gives Zach Allen credit for seven sacks, while everyone else gives him credit for 4.5.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now resorting to personal attacks calling me "delusional"

You obviously have a very poor grasp on this topic. A whole bunch of different groups and services chart sacks, pressures, knockdowns, etc.

PFF gives Zach Allen credit for seven sacks, while everyone else gives him credit for 4.5.
Hold on a second! Is that true?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Can't argue this the science here though. :)

Just kidding. Just kidding.
I used to be a PFF guy until I started seeing that even during the Cardinals best seasons, most of their best players had scores in the 60s.

How do you win 10, 11, and 13 games with only average players?

They also don't add weight to their scores. A pass rusher who only rushes the passer 50 times in a season can have a 90 grade and based on their litmus, that's essentially an All Pro.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free agency doesn't close until Jadveon Clowney signs his one-year deal.
Not might be close though! Wasn't expecting this so soon!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My bad. He transfered from liberty to Louisville.

Still stand by my statement. You Cannot expect a late rounder to be NFL ready by Day 1
It can happen though. Not a regular occurrence but it's happened for certain guys.