Pacers @ Suns Saturday game thread 1-22-22

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got busy disrupting things very quickly.

Putting three starting point guards together can make everyone unhappy. I don't think IT was a disruption though.

As I recall he was traded to appease the Dragic situation but it didn't work.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Putting three starting point guards together can make everyone unhappy. I don't think IT was a disruption though.

As I recall he was traded to appease the Dragic situation but it didn't work.
I am not going to argue it. Maybe I am wrong. I thought I saw a report where he walked into the locker room and told everyone he intended on starting. I can't find it now, so maybe I am imagining it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not going to argue it. Maybe I am wrong. I thought I saw a report where he walked into the locker room and told everyone he intended on starting. I can't find it now, so maybe I am imagining it.

IT wanted to start and made it known but I don't think he was a disruption. McDonough even regretted trading him.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't recall that but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. No one is saying he isn't cocky and I do remember him saying something similar to the media. I think it would be disruptive if he said he'd be starting in place of Dragic (or Bledsoe) but any good player believes he should be starting. Even Grant Hill made it clear he expected to start.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Miami pick from the Dragic deal was used to trade up for Mikal. God bless you Goran.
The Lakers pick from the Nash trade was used to select Mikal. God something else you McD/B Knight.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Lakers pick from the Nash trade was used to select Mikal. God something else you McD/B Knight.

Right but it was in Philly’s possession. We traded the 16th pick plus Miami’s pick from the Dragic/Heat trade for Mikal.

Archie Goodwin was the result from the first Nash pick. I’m retrospect it’s crazy they got 4 picks for a free agent and soon-to-be free agent.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Right but it was in Philly’s possession. We traded the 16th pick plus Miami’s pick from the Dragic/Heat trade for Mikal.

Archie Goodwin was the result from the first Nash pick. I’m retrospect it’s crazy they got 4 picks for a free agent and soon-to-be free agent.

I'm well aware of that which was why I added a 2nd sentence condemning the Knight trade which is where it was sent to Philly.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr