Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok, I found this hilarious.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Lob to Bol would have been my go-to. Just have him stand there under the goal and Green might mug him. There’s no one tall enough to guard that.

Agree with 95pro ... Time out called,,,, last shot play,,, have Book tell Bol which side of the glass to be at and let 7'3" take the ball-thrown-in and stuff it.... a W

But no,,,,call to throw in to KD who was double teamed tight,,,,and see the W fade into the abyss!!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
It's Steph freakin Curry - I'm not feeling some type of way about Steph Curry hitting a game winner - I'm feeling some type of way about OUR last play

What's up with that - my old HS coach had plays he called "instant popcorn" - ran those drills all the time at the end of practice dog tired - with our second string defense knowing exactly what was coming - double screens side picks backdoors it was nuts but we got good at it - inbound the ball within 3 seconds too

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Admittedly I missed the game live I was at the airport, so I watched the replay. I'm not sure I see any reason to be mad whichever team lost because it was such a crazy ending.

The margin for error on the last shot by Curry is off the charts, that pass had to be almost a back shoulder pass to get there otherwise Beal is going to steal it, then Curry has to catch it going away from the basket turn and get it off, just a remarkable play but one even Steph Curry makes maybe 1 in 10 tries.

After that I'm not sure how anybody can be mad at anybody but the coaches for the end. I'm not sure Wiggins knew but Curry and Draymond both clearly knew the Warriors had a foul to give you can literally see Curry saying that's ok foul to give when Wiggins fouled Booker. I'm still trying to figure out how that was only 1 tenth of a second but that's colored by the announcers of the replay I watched telling me by rule it should have been at least 3 tenths. The 2nd play was kind of a dumb play but I think the design was obvious they were hoping Durant at his size and length would catch that in the air and get it off, and they were even more hoping someone would foul him.

Draymonds reaction AFTER the play is hilarious but that's Draymond, he's got a history with KD so of course he's going to talk crap to him.

I thought it was a really well played game, the refs let them play, neither team shot more than 16 FT's, nobody was in foul trouble, so it led to a really fun game to watch that someone had to lose. as a Warrior fan I'm obviously happy but understand we've lost games like that 5-6 times this year on last second shots that either won the game or sent it to OT where we lost.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Admittedly I missed the game live I was at the airport, so I watched the replay. I'm not sure I see any reason to be mad whichever team lost because it was such a crazy ending.

The margin for error on the last shot by Curry is off the charts, that pass had to be almost a back shoulder pass to get there otherwise Beal is going to steal it, then Curry has to catch it going away from the basket turn and get it off, just a remarkable play but one even Steph Curry makes maybe 1 in 10 tries.

After that I'm not sure how anybody can be mad at anybody but the coaches for the end. I'm not sure Wiggins knew but Curry and Draymond both clearly knew the Warriors had a foul to give you can literally see Curry saying that's ok foul to give when Wiggins fouled Booker. I'm still trying to figure out how that was only 1 tenth of a second but that's colored by the announcers of the replay I watched telling me by rule it should have been at least 3 tenths. The 2nd play was kind of a dumb play but I think the design was obvious they were hoping Durant at his size and length would catch that in the air and get it off, and they were even more hoping someone would foul him.

Draymonds reaction AFTER the play is hilarious but that's Draymond, he's got a history with KD so of course he's going to talk crap to him.

I thought it was a really well played game, the refs let them play, neither team shot more than 16 FT's, nobody was in foul trouble, so it led to a really fun game to watch that someone had to lose. as a Warrior fan I'm obviously happy but understand we've lost games like that 5-6 times this year on last second shots that either won the game or sent it to OT where we lost.
I hate losing to Warrior regardless of how:)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jusuf Nurkic had it right. Draymond Green hasn't learned anything.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I know we always throw Bol Bol out there as a "what if." I am wondering if we had put Bol Bol out there and just said, we want you to stay in front of him and raise Both arms to obscure his vision of the basket, if that would have helped?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With how contentious these threads can get if you don't think the Suns will win handedly each night out or buy into the latest excuse if they lose then I don't blame anyone for not wanting to participate in game threads. That's part of the reason I don't participate live often. I can't stress on the team and deal with the in fighting at the same time. I'll pop in after the game is over so I don't let emotions get the better of me.

That said, tough loss but not a bad loss. Tough to win in the bay area, especially with the Warriors gelling. You can't give Steph that clean of a look to win though. Let anyone else beat you.

It's the same posters causing problems over and over again. There is no excuse for it. They taunt, insult and get away with it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re going to disappear for the overwhelming majority of the last 20ish games when we’ve played well, only to return and act hysterical when we lose on a buzzer beater to an All-Time Legend, you’re gonna get a little ribbing dude.

My advice? Switch to decaf.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stephen Curry making excuses for Draymond Green's behavior.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bradley Beal talks about missing the steal.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Wow! This is going to be a war if these teams meet in the playoffs. If I was on the Suns I would have said something like, "Hats off to them on their victory tonight on a last minute one point win. That staved off us sweeping them for the season. It was a heroic effort by Steph Curry to make that shot to eke out the Victory!" LOL!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Almost everyone had an off shooting night, and they still almost won the game. They just have to stop doing none-headed things at the end of the game. Gordon has to shoot when he is open, and Beal can't gamble when guarding Curry with a couple of seconds to go.
I think O'Neal is about to take most of EG's 4th quarter minutes.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I know we always throw Bol Bol out there as a "what if." I am wondering if we had put Bol Bol out there and just said, we want you to stay in front of him and raise Both arms to obscure his vision of the basket, if that would have helped?
100% Agree. Just let him rove a bit below the line and head straight to the ball handler with his arms up. Seems like a simple plan

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Wow! This is going to be a war if these teams meet in the playoffs. If I was on the Suns I would have said something like, "Hats off to them on their victory tonight on a last minute one point win. That staved off us sweeping them for the season. It was a heroic effort by Steph Curry to make that shot to eke out the Victory!" LOL!
Yeah to me this would be a 6 game but hard fought Suns series win.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They won’t meet.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's the same posters causing problems over and over again. There is no excuse for it. They taunt, insult and get away with it.

All I can say to that is report issues. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Not reporting never works though.

My main issue is with people who sort of skirt the rules by not really breaking them but being obnoxious in their sort of homer views. If someone else believes this team is a legit contender that turned it around that's fine but some of us haven't and we aren't bad fans because we haven't. We are all Suns fans that would love a championship and we shouldn't have other fans essentially shun us because we aren't seeing everything through Purple & Orange glasses.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
All I can say to that is report issues. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Not reporting never works though.

My main issue is with people who sort of skirt the rules by not really breaking them but being obnoxious in their sort of homer views. If someone else believes this team is a legit contender that turned it around that's fine but some of us haven't and we aren't bad fans because we haven't. We are all Suns fans that would love a championship and we shouldn't have other fans essentially shun us because we aren't seeing everything through Purple & Orange glasses.
I reserve to right to say "I told you so." when we win the Championship. :) You probably won't mind if that happens.