Suns @ Pacers Friday game thread 1-26-2024

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Friday, the Suns play the Pacers in Indianapolis. It's their second meeting in a week. The Suns won in Phoenix.

Pacers are 24-20. They play the 76ers on Thursday.

The Suns are 26-18 after beating the Mavericks in Dallas. They have won seven straight games.

This is what the Suns remaining 6 road games look like:

@Indiana- Friday (1-26)
@Orlando- Sunday (1-28)
@Miami- Monday (1-29)
@Brooklyn- Wednesday (1-31)
@Atlanta- Friday (2-2)
@Washington- Sunday (2-4)

When: Friday 1-26-2024

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports

Radio: ESPN 620 / S: KSUN

Time: 5:00 PM Arizona time

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Without Haliburton they are still a very good team. We need to avoid giving up easy 3pts in the first quarter like we did in last 3 games. And we ought to switching our off. sets more frequently and avoid too much simple feeding to KD or feeding to Book plays. Adjust in game to keep up our def. intensity. We should be fine.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without Haliburton they are still a very good team. We need to avoid giving up easy 3pts in the first quarter like we did in last 3 games. And we ought to switching our off. sets more frequently and avoid too much simple feeding to KD or feeding to Book plays. Adjust in game to keep up our def. intensity. We should be fine.
They are a good offensive team, but they are terrible defensively.

As long as Suns don't have a terrible shooting night it is very winnable.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Indy has been losing since acquiring Pascal, hopefully they don't figure something out on Friday.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Letsssss go suns fun w streak such a rollercoaster season lol

Like suns odds vs pacers want to see nice gms by the man dbook :), kd, beal and nurik on boards/def

My edibles/bong will rdy :)

Watchin mavs highlights was fun after a few edible candy cubes l n!!!! That winnin shot by kd at end was mj like

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns had an optional shootaround this morning.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like the Pacers will be a handful, not like they weren't in their last meeting.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so ready to go all in again with this team but we have been burned so many times as Suns fans. If they dominate on this trip I am going to fall right into the trap again. LOL.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am so ready to go all in again with this team but we have been burned so many times as Suns fans. If they dominate on this trip I am going to fall right into the trap again. LOL.
The problem with getting your hopes up too high with this team is the likelihood of injury always being present, and our total lack of depth to lessen that issue.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with getting your hopes up too high with this team is the likelihood of injury always being present, and our total lack of depth to lessen that issue.
It's not just that but this team has a rich history of ripping fan's hearts out. It's what happens when you exist for 55 years with no title.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is where I am at. We are such suckers. haha

I'm waiting a couple more days to buy my tickets to the Wizards game next Sunday. I just don't want the floor to fall out from under us before I jinx everything.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is where I am at. We are such suckers. haha

I'm waiting a couple more days to buy my tickets to the Wizards game next Sunday. I just don't want the floor to fall out from under us before I jinx everything.
I spent so much money last year on tickets. I have been hesitant but I am sure I am going to bite if this road trip is good.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s gonna be a KD 4-6 week injury at some point. We have to win as much as possible before that inevitability comes to pass.