Suns @ Spurs Saturday game thread 3-23-2024

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have fubo tv now. :)

Does that have League Pass or how are the games on there? I know I'd always sign up for Sling for the postseason since it would give me TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. Thankfully Ishbia has us on over the air TV now so no more Bally's either. Haven't tried Fubo though.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didnt watch but it seems like based on the bix score Beal had a double-double which means he's being utilized as the primary point guard and distributor and Book used off-ball where he could thrive? If so then its about time

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best chance this weird ass team has is somehow matching up with Minnesota in the first round.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Most encouraging is that the def. attitude was there, led by Beal as the most active rotating to cover the perimeter shooters on scrambles and double teamings. And on offense, Beal creates great opportunities with his drives, and KD now goes more to almost-lowpost to start his plays, makes better spacing for ball movement. Hope this keeps up also against better teams the rest of the season.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he's just gray in the temples, right?

He's white on the sides and graying up top. He's not even 30. I find it humorous how he's obviously dying it. Couldn't find a lot of good pics online but this definitely shows how much pigment he lost on the sides.

Attachments

• 1868370406.0.jpg
    1868370406.0.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 2

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wish I'd watched this one, looks like it was their best game in ages.

But the tourny was wild so I don't regret it too much.

Bring that same energy next game, back to backs are hard to sweep, even against bad teams. Also, bring that energy every game.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does that have League Pass or how are the games on there? I know I'd always sign up for Sling for the postseason since it would give me TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. Thankfully Ishbia has us on over the air TV now so no more Bally's either. Haven't tried Fubo though.
You can add on NBA League pass for a price.
Fubo has the azsports family channel.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Bring that same energy next game, back to backs are hard to sweep, even against bad teams. Also, bring that energy every game.

It was a good game, best since Beal broke his face. I'm more interested in seeing the Monday game when the Spurs are more rested and prepared. Pop is one of the best at making adjustments game to game. The Spurs aren't contending for anything but pingpong balls but they'll put up more of a fight. I'd be very surprised if we're able to coast through the second half with a 25+ point lead like we did in this game.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Eh, they played pretty well, but the Spurs are really bad.

I don't really think it means much of anything.

Denver and OKC on Wednesday and Friday are the interesting games.