Suns @ Spurs Saturday game thread 3-23-2024

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
beal with 12 assists tonight and book with 32pts and 9 assists

ball don't lie

book and kd are still the primary scorers even tho beal led the league - it's just the way it is - but we didn't turn the ball over tonight plus everybody got theirs

the beauty is beal's scoring ability - from driving to the 3 he's the real deal - I really like the guy

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great win tonight. That’s 3 in a row. Still to early to say if they’ve turned a corner considering they beat a 76er team without Embiid, a Hawks team without Trey Young, and a Spurs team with 15 wins.

It would still be a miracle to me if they avoid the play-in. The schedule gets tough.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great win tonight. That’s 3 in a row. Still to early to say if they’ve turned a corner considering they beat a 76er team without Embiid, a Hawks team without Trey Young, and a Spurs team with 15 wins.

It would still be a miracle to me if they avoid the play-in. The schedule gets tough.

I think New Orleans is going to sink like a rock tied to a rock

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see the next game. San Antonio should have a good game plan and be more prepared for us. A blowout then might be something to take some confidence from. This one was going through the motions. The end was never in doubt and it shouldn't have been.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Way too early to say they turned a corner. I predicted this would happen after we got owned by the Bucks a week ago. I know you didn't say they had but it's just enough to give some false hope. If we beat the Spurs again and then somehow squeak out wins against Denver and OKC, then maybe we're for real.

I expect one final win streak of 3-4 games where the homers get their hopes up and right when they start in about getting it together for a playoff run, the bottom falls out.

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice demonstrative win against the Western Conference cellar dwellar. Need the effort
again on Monday. Hopefully the Suns don't look ahead to the Nuggets and come out flat
v. Spurs. 4-0 needed since the Bucks game debacle a week ago.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way too early to say they turned a corner. I predicted this would happen after we got owned by the Bucks a week ago. I know you didn't say they had but it's just enough to give some false hope. If we beat the Spurs again and then somehow squeak out wins against Denver and OKC, then maybe we're for real.

Yeah… this four game stretch is almost like pre-season. Games they should win. Rubber meets the road after the next Spurs game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Agreed. This team is fools gold until proven otherwise.