The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had a dream that a wounded Nurkic was on my back porch, I also seemed to live in the cabin my parents had when I was a kid, anyway... while trying to help Nurk to safety Jokic rolled up and snapped his neck, like cartoon style twisted his head in a circle.

I went back inside to get a gun, but I don't own one, I was asking random people if I could borrow one, meanwhile Jokic escaped.

Seriously... I literally just had this dream.

I actually like Jokic too.

I need to watch less basketball. That is my only real takeaway.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a dream that a wounded Nurkic was on my back porch, I also seemed to live in the cabin my parents had when I was a kid, anyway... while trying to help Nurk to safety Jokic rolled up and snapped his neck, like cartoon style twisted his head in a circle.

I went back inside to get a gun, but I don't own one, I was asking random people if I could borrow one, meanwhile Jokic escaped.

Seriously... I literally just had this dream.

I actually like Jokic too.

I need to watch less basketball. That is my only real takeaway.
:biglaugh:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love it. Nuggz won.

Pacers putting up a game 3 fight.

Today seems hopeless though for our suns.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jeebuz Bucks has an extra long amount of time on the inbounds. Middleton ties it with 1.4sec left.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow Middleton just will not let the bucks go down today. Another three point tying shot.

6.7sec left in OT

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Luka injured earlier in the game. Seems to not have any burst. Luckily he has the size and skill to be effective.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Luka injured earlier in the game. Seems to not have any burst. Luckily he has the size and skill to be effective.
I didn’t start watching until mid to late 2nd quarter. He didn’t look any different to me. He seems to be facilitating the ball well.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn’t start watching until mid to late 2nd quarter. He didn’t look any different to me. He seems to be facilitating the ball well.

He started moving better as the game went on. But yes he controlled the show today.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He started moving better as the game went on. But yes he controlled the show today.
he was good, but it was a solid team performance. dallas' role players had their best game today.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn