OKC @ Suns

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may not show up in the box score but Childress has helped the Suns defensively since he came into the game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They talked to coach Herb Sendek of ASU on the sidelines. James Harden must be a rare ray of sun light for him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would not be a good thing for the Suns to make the playoffs if they were to face the Thunder.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns down 52-45 after the 2nd quarter. :(

After a hot start, our offense has been abysmal with the Suns shooting only 33% at the half. :rolleyes:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Gortat is afraid of getting his shots blocked thus he is putting the ball up too quickly.
I think Gortat needs a good old fashioned chewing out like he got after allowing a zillion rebounds to Camby in the 1st half.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ROFL the comparison in cheers/boos between Colangelo and Sarver was hilarious. I hope $arver takes that under advisement. Yes of course Colangelo has brought more to PHX and is much more well known, but still the difference is telling, and by (mostly) paying customers including season ticket holders.

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've become more of a lurker since I've moved to Canada from PHX in janurary.. I'm watching from a lame Canadian channel.. Can anyone explain how sarver was bood? I'd love to see this!!

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Macloud, what a class act. Kept it short and sweet, gotta love that guy.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
LOL at the boos towards Sarver, what a joke he is. I loved how Al McCoy cut it off real quick before it got out of hand lol

Budden

Registered
Reaction score
We NEED to keep Gortat off the floor in this game. He is looking like he does not belong on the same court with the other people in this game, and the Thunder are treating him that way. It's not just his missed layups (although, that should be enough.. they're called "layups"), but it's effecting the entire game. He's falling down 10 times and 9 times no foul occurs. He's not fast enough to get to the spot on defense, but he still attempts to take a charge, because.. I mean he's not gonna block these bigger, stronger, faster guys' shots.

Look, there's a reason that big men don't take charges. It's not because they can't even get them because the guards are too crafty - heck, big men play behind the guards on defense, so they're usually in an advantageous position to take one, but if you don't get the call, it either means that a) you've been whistled for the blocking foul, or b) no call was made, because it was just legal contact, but the basketball is now near the basket we're trying to defend, and Gortat is on the floor where he is absolutely unable to help defend our hoop. Gortat's been outclassed in every sense of the word.

In the second half, he might have a more productive statistical performance, but the Suns won't be able to make a push at the win unless they can all function within the team's scheme. I have no confidence that Gortat can match up with these guys, and it's starting to show that players from Phoenix and OKC are sensing the same thing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dudley shows no fear inside. Others could learn from watching him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard