Suns @ Knicks Sunday game thread, 11-26-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with you. I am tired of hearing about the San Antonio losses. EVERY team has embarrassing losses during the regular season.

It's the two consecutive losses to the Spurs at home that made it harder to accept.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's the two consecutive losses to the Spurs at home that made it harder to accept.

Not just consecutive losses but we are 2 of the 4 wins the Spurs have on the year. The Spurs went on to lose their next 18 games after beating us, twice. They'll finish this year in the bottom 3 in the standings also, likely the worst team in the West.

We lost the second game in large part because of how we lost the first. Allowing them to come back by close to a 20 point defecit in the 4th quarter deflated this team and gave the Spurs a big confidence boost.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not just consecutive losses but we are 2 of the 4 wins the Spurs have on the year. The Spurs went on to lose their next 18 games after beating us, twice. They'll finish this year in the bottom 3 in the standings also, likely the worst team in the West.

We lost the second game in large part because of how we lost the first. Allowing them to come back by close to a 20 point defecit in the 4th quarter deflated this team and gave the Spurs a big confidence boost.

It was a real downer. I'm glad the Lakers gave the Spurs a recent win.