OK Front Office Time to Shine

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
Let's get AP.

Yes we have Johnson but with C Johnson not coming back and AE having more of a WR role lets put up or shut up. 2 yr deal Do it!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am crazy but I don't want that diva on the team. You think he will be fine with the scraps DJ will leave him?????

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did you see AP play this last season before he got hurt? Average would be a kind observation of what he now has to offer. One of the all time greats but he has no value now... please let a division rival sign him :)

OP
OP
Reign Blood

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Chris Johnson did very well before he got hurt and BJ had 293 carries lat year.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like this board is the online, virtual embodiment of the movie Groundhog Day... :)

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him. Maybe we can start off with a 2 set back, and motion DJ to Wr. Just a thought

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is the Mandela effect happening on this Board? While Peterson had a amazing nfl career after his showing the past two yrs I would pass. I like dj more and want to see what k williams brings as a backup rb.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him. Maybe we can start off with a 2 set back, and motion DJ to Wr. Just a thought

I was going to mention this as well, a 2 back set where two running backs are home run threats and willing to do the occasional dirty work.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Vikes hesitated to have him on the field for 3rd down. He doesn't catch the ball well and he's horrible at protecting his QB. He fits best with a team that wants to wear down the opposition by running often. He's likely only good for 20 of those carries a game. However, used right he's still a force. Asking $8 million is a joke.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Where did CJ go? He hasn't signed with another team yet. What makes you think he is gone?