Reshuffling the Cards; Part Two, Offensive Needs

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Using a 1st on a Guard is hilariously dumb.

Especially when the guy is a Tackle in the first place.
This would be a bad idea, but still better than using a 1st round pick on a guard: drafting Bebee in round 2.

I agree that using a top pick on a guard isn't a great idea because of the long list of guards drafted in round 4 or later.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
This would be a bad idea, but still better than using a 1st round pick on a guard: drafting Bebee in round 2.

I agree that using a top pick on a guard isn't a great idea because of the long list of guards drafted in round 4 or later.
I agree, I will also say IMO our OL is not as bad as some think. Their run blocking has really picked up over that month or so. Yes their pass blocking could be better, but it appears as though we want to be a run first smash mouth football team. Could be wrong and maybe Gannon realizes that is the cards he's being dealt right now. Our ability to run against tough run defenses are the reason we're even in games at this point.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My perfect scenario is draft MHJ and sign WR Pittman to fix our receivers and draft JC Latham 6-6 360 to be our dominating LG.

Use the rest of free agency and draft on the defense.
It’s a dream because all signs point to Pittman getting tagged.
As long as we can sign a bigger Wr that can fight the 50/50 balls and be willing to block I’ll be happy….not named Pascal.