Lakers @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread 6-1-2021 - Game 5

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t have asked for much more. Let’s finish them at Staples.

coulda asked for Paul not go down in a heap! Otherwise I agree.

End this in 6. Hope Denver goes 7. Give CP3 5 days rest before Game 1 round 2.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
coulda asked for Paul not go down in a heap! Otherwise I agree.

End this in 6. Hope Denver goes 7. Give CP3 5 days rest before Game 1 round 2.

This and hope Denver wins. Paul will have much easier matchups against them compared to Portland. I'd also like to avoid playoff Dame.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This and hope Denver wins. Paul will have much easier matchups against them compared to Portland. I'd also like to avoid playoff Dame.

same. Even though we’ve handled Portland this season, Dame is still terrifying. Murray-less Denver doesn’t scare me as much.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He played pretty well, 6/10 from three, but he can’t take every shot and play every position on defense. He also cannot account for our elite energy.

we came out with our hair on fire. Was great.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He played pretty well, 6/10 from three, but he can’t take every shot and play every position on defense. He also cannot account for our elite energy.
True, but he could certainly come out with more energy and a more aggressive mindset in hopes that his teammates would follow suit.

Instead he came out being passive and happy to take threes instead of attacking the basket.

Booker on the other hand came out super aggressive and set the tone for all the other players and they all followed suit.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good win.

IMO CP3 took a bit of a flop. LeBron was starting to make shots and the lead went down to a 24/26 point lead? It helped stopped the momentum the Lakers were starting to get. It was a good “timeout”.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers starting guards scored zero points.

LeBron with a -24, worst on his team.

AD would have not made the difference in this game.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Good win.

IMO CP3 took a bit of a flop. LeBron was starting to make shots and the lead went down to a 24/26 point lead? It helped stopped the momentum the Lakers were starting to get. It was a good “timeout”.
Suns were up 33 when CP3 "flopped". His free throws made it 80-45 (35 point lead).

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BS you know they are trying to play Paul physical hoping for just what happened. How about if crowder kicks AD in the junk the next game that would just be accidental right or retaliation for when AD did it to him lol

It is ironic that AD is out with a bad groin after that stunt in Game 2.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard