Lakers @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread 6-1-2021 - Game 5

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TNT had Grant Hill as the color commentator. He's got a great insight into the game but had some trouble staying with the action. Although I can't blame him much with half the game being a blowout.

It was hard keeping focused in the 2nd half even as a fan but the Suns defense stayed focused the whole game.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I agree that he hit Paul there on purpose but that's pretty standard, not dirty IMO. If a player has a bum wrist, you swipe down on it. You don't grab it and bend it backwards, that's a Gregg Williams kind of move, but a hard hit to a sore area, that's just sports.
It's not even like he lowered his shoulder in a clear intent to hurt the shoulder. He just came in with a pretty standard box out, probably not even a foul.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's not even like he lowered his shoulder in a clear intent to hurt the shoulder. He just came in with a pretty standard box out, probably not even a foul.
Agreed. If Paul doesn’t go flying due to pain it’s likely not a foul.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I can't figure out why they're playing gasol over Harrell. It makes zero sense

Harrell has been completely ignored this series. Last year with the Clips, Harrell was fantastic in the regular season but completely MIA in the post season, so maybe too easy to scheme for? And Gasol is a better outside shooter and a little taller. That's all I can think of.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol watching a la live chat on YouTube sooooo many schowder sicks comments

Hahaha suns sure drank there surge energy drinks lol before gm

Im sooo proud of suns i no way thought would go 7 probably