Cardinals at Rams Gameday thread 12-29-19

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hang in there gang. Get the second half kickoff , go down and score and we’re all tied.

ugly game and refs aren’t helping us at all. I think we are showing some resilience.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That throw was fine, Cooper throw wasn’t. It’s about consistently stretching the field
What was wrong with the throw to Cooper? Put it in a perfect spot, but Cooper just couldn't stay in.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Harry, what do you think about the two shots to Byrd? Beautiful.
Those 2 were fine, but some others weren’t. Threw Cooper OOB. The first pass to Arnold was on the wrong side. Ball placement is a concern. It may be the leg is bothering him. It’s not that he ever can’t throw deep. It’s about consistency.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
CJ needs to add a forced fumble and a sack to win DPOY ... this game today is bad for all our players for now.

Harry

Reaction score
He was wide open with no one near him and he threw it out of bounds where cooper couldn’t make a play on it
Look at it again if you can. Cooper is 4 yards from his defender. Just throw it to the corner, no need to sideline it.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Anyone just catch the cardinals commercial spot promoting ticket sales?

‘Come watch Terrel Suggs.’

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not one sighting of David Johnson so far. They will try and trade / cut him next year and eat the money

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those 2 were fine, but some others weren’t. Threw Cooper OOB. The first pass to Arnold was on the wrong side. Ball placement is a concern. It may be the leg is bothering him. It’s not that he ever can’t throw deep. It’s about consistency.
It isn't like watching Rosen last season.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Look at it again if you can. Cooper is 4 yards from his defender. Just throw it to the corner, no need to sideline it.
I agree. The closest defender to him was in front of him. The back of the end zone was wide open instead threw him to the sideline

Harry

Reaction score
This is not to say I’m not impressed with Murray. He’s a franchise QB. It’s hard to throw deep accurately when you rarely do. That was Palmer’s complaint before he got traded to the Cards. There’s a problem with play calling and all the short. I’m okay BA’s gone but I’d like to keep some biscuits.

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Time to sit Murray
Defense doesn't have to about him running

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Dan Arnold
Oh man
Dan Arnold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk