I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Because he sucks. Not sure why people aren’t getting this.
I didn’t say he SHOULD start, but they only list 1 guy for center. They list a ton of crappy players at other spots.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very unenthused looking at that

Lot's of work to be done to complete and improve the roster

Depth across the board has me concerned.

Offensively the Cardinals don't look too bad once Kyler gets back. There are still a few key holes to be filled on Offense.

1. Interior OL
2. RB Depth
3. DHop Replacement if traded/or more Size at WR
4. TE Depth

Defense is where the Cardinals are in bigger trouble. Still need impact starters at:

1. Edge Rusher
2. CB
3. DT
4. DE

If the Cardinals can land Will Anderson you can feel somewhat better that Edge has been addressed. Take a C/G in the 2nd and the OL is looking better. CB and DT in the third. RB in the 4th. Or something like that and there are options.

Quality depth is still an issue but the Roster is getting closer to being competitive.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Depth across the board has me concerned.

Offensively the Cardinals don't look too bad once Kyler gets back. There are still a few key holes to be filled on Offense.

1. Interior OL
2. RB Depth
3. DHop Replacement if traded/or more Size at WR
4. TE Depth

Defense is where the Cardinals are in bigger trouble. Still need impact starters at:

1. Edge Rusher
2. CB
3. DT
4. DE

If the Cardinals can land Will Anderson you can feel somewhat better that Edge has been addressed. Take a C/G in the 2nd and the OL is looking better. CB and DT in the third. RB in the 4th. Or something like that and there are options.

Quality depth is still an issue but the Roster is getting closer to being competitive.
I would say it isn't close to competitive. Multiple impact starters need to be added at many of those positions. Our offense doesn't look as good as you paint it, either, IMO. We have exactly no WR signed long-term that are any good, IMO, for instance. We desperately need more than RB depth. IOL isn't just a single hole.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say it isn't close to competitive. Multiple impact starters need to be added at many of those positions. Our offense doesn't look as good as you paint it, either, IMO. We have exactly no WR signed long-term that are any good, IMO, for instance. We desperately need more than RB depth. IOL isn't just a single hole.
As it stands today the Cardinals won't be competitive if nothing changes regarding the roster. I don't expect everything that I listed to be filled this season. The Draft will hopefully add 3 to 4 starter quality players and a hand full of depth/roll players. Again, not enough to make the 2023 roster competitive.

There will be spots on the roster where several starters will most likely be average at best. It's a rebuilding year and I think the Cardinals might be able to hang with teams but probably won't win many games in 2023. The talent level just isn't there yet. However if they have a successful draft it will put them in position to be more competitive in 2024.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard