Wk 15 Arizona Cardinals off season news and stuff. 4/17/23-4/23/23

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
Who's next to hold out and demand a new contract? My guess is Hollywood Brown. He is only making $13M this year and none of it guaranteed. Doesn't he deserve some job security or is MB too cheap to keep his star players? If Dhop leaves, he will be our #1 WR.

caution This post may contain sarcasm.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Who's next to hold out and demand a new contract? My guess is Hollywood Brown. He is only making $13M this year and none of it guaranteed. Doesn't he deserve some job security or is MB too cheap to keep his star players? If Dhop leaves, he will be our #1 WR.

All of it is guaranteed

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
My guess is they will accelerate some $$ to this year for Budda, making it guaranteed and then terminate the remaining year...meaning, worst case he's in AZ for 2023, but could become a FA in 2024. It's happened to other players, so maybe it makes sense with Budda.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
My guess is they will accelerate some $$ to this year for Budda, making it guaranteed and then terminate the remaining year...meaning, worst case he's in AZ for 2023, but could become a FA in 2024. It's happened to other players, so maybe it makes sense with Budda.
My guess is that he isn't traded and the contract is not adjusted until next offseason. If he plays as expected on the new defense he will get another big contract NEXT offseason or maybe in season.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

It's his fifth-year option and guaranteed.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Somebody on here, who partakes in the Devil's Lettuce should start a rival podcast: 2 Birds, 1 Stoner.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media