Wk 15 Arizona Cardinals off season news and stuff. 4/17/23-4/23/23

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So you agree the plan would be to be good again in 2024, which is a bad plan. Gotcha. Two good offseasons includes FA, and we have unarguably not had a good FA this offseason.
No I just know it doesn't take that long to turn things around in the NFL. I'd expect your answer from someone who hasn't followed the NFL for very long, and I know that's not true.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No I just know it doesn't take that long to turn things around in the NFL. I'd expect your answer from someone who hasn't followed the NFL for very long, and I know that's not true.
Except we'll only have one good offseason, and that's if they hit everything right next offseason. Whether or not you like or hate what they did in FA this offseason, the one thing no one can argue is that it helped the team get better long-term. Long-term, this FA period is a nothing burger. You'd have to have a HoF level draft this week to make this a good offseason.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Except we'll only have one good offseason, and that's if they hit everything right next offseason. Whether or not you like or hate what they did in FA this offseason, the one thing no one can argue is that it helped the team get better long-term. Long-term, this FA period is a nothing burger. You'd have to have a HoF level draft this week to make this a good offseason.
Eh I do agree it's been a nothing offseason, but I'll wait for the draft to really judge the moves.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sure, I was just referencing you saying we needed two really good offseasons. If this one isn't, then we're looking at 2024 by your statement. That's all.
If they have a good draft, good FA and draft next offseason, they will be back.

This is more incumbent on Murray fixing his game than anything else. He was a big reason the Cardinals sucked before he went down.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I wonder if this happens it Keim/KK are still here. They are doing a good job and supporting Kyler and this feels different.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I think Kyler is genuinely happier right now, than at any point last year. At least that's how it looks to me.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson