Wk 15 Arizona Cardinals off season news and stuff. 4/17/23-4/23/23

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think I remember Nkemdiche had a dinner with Keim, Arians and Bidwill prior to being our pick, that obviously didn’t work out so well LOL
The signs were probably there, I bet all of them were drinking, but since they all were, no one noticed.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeah the whole visit / interview thing is pretty worthless as a guide for any team.
Weird...

Cards had an official visit in 2022 with Myjai Sanders, 2021 with Zaven Collins, 2020 with Leki Fotu (video due to covid shutdown, but was originally scheduled for in person), 2019 with Kyler Murray, 2018 with Christian Kirk, Chase Edmonds and Josh Rosen...

Bottom line, there will be Cardinals selected (maybe even 1st round), from the official visit list. I'm sure you can do what I did, if you're up for it...and you'll probably find similar for other teams.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Random aside - The Coyotes donated a bunch of signed stuff for my non-profit’s upcoming golf tournament. They emailed me the stuff they were giving and I was bummed I hadn’t heard of any of the guys. Then I realized I could only name one current player (Clayton Keller).

The Cardinals also donated a signed football, but I don’t know who and am picking it up on Thursday or Friday. Kind of petrified on who it might be.
Survey says…. Signed Dennis Gardeck ball. Going to have to stop the fights breaking out for the people falling over each other bidding on that!!

But seriously, donations are appreciated. And my wife is President of the school PTO and they got a Byron Murphy signed ball. So at least I got someone still on the team!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Read this on Steve Keim deciding who played