Week 9 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 3/04/24-3/10/24

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
setting aside his recent twitter awkwardness -- Jurecki knows people in the building

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Window dressing for “we’re trying” and then work the original plan of second level guys.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The League will adjust to Stroud.

We'll see if he can.
Adjust to him how? Being a good quarterback who can read defenses? It’s not like he had some trick that they’re all now onto. Weird post considering literally the same can be said for every player. You could use this statement to downplay any good player who has a great season ever.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Adjust to him how? Being a good quarterback who can read defenses? It’s not like he had some trick that they’re all now onto. Weird post considering literally the same can be said for every player. You could use this statement to downplay any good player who has a great season ever.

It's weird that in all your years watching football, you haven't noted that rookie QBs often face new challenges in their second season. Defensive coordinators now have an entire season of tape to analyze, note tendencies, build counters, disguises, etc.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd take Diontae.

A WR corps of Harrison Jr, Diontae, and Wilson could be really solid. Throw in McBride, Conner, and Carter and I think we could be exciting again.
I’ll pass. I could see this brain trust passing on WR in draft altogether and using an acquisition like this as an excuse. This guy has clearly been going backward in his career.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It also ignores the fact that good rookies usually get BETTER the longer they’re in their league because they understand the game more and more.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's weird that in all your years watching football, you haven't noted that rookie QBs often face new challenges in their second season. Defensive coordinators now have an entire season of tape to analyze, note tendencies, build counters, disguises, etc.

It’s weird that you haven’t noticed how many great QBs take MAJOR steps in their second year when they start understanding the game, coverage/speed and it slows down for them the more playing time they get.

Last edited: